V. V. Trusevich, P. V. Gaisky, K. A. Kuzmin, V. Zh. Mishurov
Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, RF, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
For the first time, the features of the daily rhythm of movements of the black sea mussel flaps in natural habitat were studied in real time; biomarkers of behavioral responses of mollusks in normal and changing physical and chemical parameters of the aquatic environment were identified. The data obtained are a fairly complete basis for the development and implementation of automated biomonitoring systems for the water environment in all areas of modern water use in our country.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Krainyukova A. N. Biological testing in the assessment and control of sources of pollution of the aquatic environment: Avtoref. dis. … Doct. Biol. sciences’. – Kharkiv, 1991. – P.23.
- Kramer K.J.M., Botterweg J.M. Aquatic biological early warning systems // Bioindicators and environmental management. D.W. Jeffrey, B. Madden (eds). – London: Academic Press, 1991. – Р. 95–126.
- Gunatilaka A., Dreher E. Management of urban groundwater // Part II. Qualitative aspects. In: Groundwater Ecology – A Tool for Management of Water Resources. – 2001. – Eds. C. Griebler, D.L. Danielopol, J. Gibert, H.P. Nachtnebel& J. Notenboom. European Commission Environment and Climate Programme, Energy, Environment and Sustainable.
- http://www.mosselmonitor.nl (application date: 11.2015).
- http://www.mermayde.nl (application date: 10.11.2015).
- Borcherding J. Ten years of practical experience with the Dreissena-Monitor, a biological early warning system for continuous water quality monitoring // Hydrobiologia, – 556, 417 – 426.
- Kholodkevich S. V. Bioelectronic monitoring of the level of toxicity of natural and wastewater in real time / / Ecological chemistry. – 16 (4). – P. 223-232.
- Trusevich V. V., Mishurov V. Zh. , Kuzmin K. A. Modern biotechnologies in the organization of water environment monitoring / / environmental control Systems. – Sevastopol: MGI NAS of Ukraine, 2008. – P. 395-399.
- UA PATENT No. 106661 Device for measuring the motor activity of mollusk flaps Gaisky P. V. Publ. -09.2014. – Byul. №18.
- Trusevich V. V., Gaisky P. V. , Kuzmin K. A. Automated biomonitoring of the aquatic environment using bivalve mollusk reactions / / Marine hydrophysical journal. MGI NANU. – Sevastopol. – 2010. – No. – P. 75-83.
- Edgar B.A., Lehner C.F. Developmental control of cell cycle regulators: a fly’s perspective // Science. – – Vol. 274. – P. 1646–1652.
- Ortmann С., Grieshaber М. Energy metabolism and valve closure behaviour in the Asian clam Corbicula fluminea // J. Exp. Biol. – – V. 206. – P. 4167–4178.
- Curtis T.M., Williamson R., Depledge M.H. Simultaneous, long-term monitoring of valve and cardiac activity in the blue mussel Mytilusedulis exposed to copper // Mar. Biol. – – V. 136. – P. 837–846.