N.N. Dyakov1, Yu.A. Malchenko1, S.A. Bobrova1, A.I. Ryabinin1, A.E. Lipchenko1,
1Sevastopol branch State Oceanographic Institute, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, St. Sovetskaya, 61
2Institute of Colloid Chemistry and Water Chemistry, NAS of Ukraine, Ukraine, Kiev-142, Av. Acad. Vernadsky, 42
We present the results of observations of the particle size distribution of aerosols on a stationary post in the city of Sevastopol in 2015-16 years. The basic patterns of aerosol distribution in individual size groups and their relationship with environmental parameters. The relevance of the proposed monitoring of the various indicators of aerosol was noted.
Keywords: aerosols, particle size distribution, diffraction of laser radiation, meteorological factors.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Microphysical parameters and elemental composition of atmospheric aerosol in Barnaul in 2006-2008 / V. Yu. Bortnikov, V. I. Bukaty, I. V. Ryabinin [et al.] / / proceedings of the Altai state University. 2009. No. 1. P. 106-110.
- A method for monitoring atmospheric air pollution and a system for its implementation / S. N. Bugaev, V. B. Zhmur, V. B. Lapshin [et al.] / / Byul. pattov. Zn. m.: FIPS, 2006. no.8. P. 1-6.
- Dyakov N. N., Malchenko A. Yu., Bobrova S. A. Background characteristics of granulometric composition of aerosols in the city of Sevastopol. Research publications. 2016. No. 3 (35). P. 5-13.
- Kondratev K. Ya., Moskalenko N. I., Pozdnyakov D. V. Atmospheric aerosol. L.: Hydrometeoizdat, 1983. P. 225.
- Air quality in major Russian cities for ten years 1998-2007 / under the editorship of E. Yu. Bezugly. SPb.: GU GGO. Roshydromet, 2009. P. 133.
- Ivlev L. S. Chemical composition and structure of atmospheric aerosols. L.: leningr. UN-TA publishing House, 1982. P. 368.
- Ivlev L. S., Dovgalyuk Yu. A. Physics of atmospheric aerosol systems. SPb.: NIIH SPBU, 1999. P. 194.
- Experimental Autonomous monitoring of the size characteristics of aerosols in various regions of the Crimea / Yu. a. Malchenko, S. A. Bobrova, V. V. Taranov [et al.] / Ecological safety of coastal and shelf zones and integrated use of shelf resources. Sevastopol: EKOSI-Hydrophysics. 2013. Issue 27, P. 38-42.
- Chichaeva M. A. Physical and chemical characteristics of aerosols of the drive layer of the atmosphere: author’s abstract of the dis. … Cand. Phys. – Mat. nauk. M., 2010. P. 24.
- Laser Express method for diagnostics of water and air environments / V. V. Goncharuk, A. O. Samsonidorov, V. V. Taranov [et al.] // electronics and communications. 2010. no. 2. P. 161-166.
- Monitoring of aerosols and the state of sea water in the water area of the Karadag nature reserve / V. V. Goncharuk, A. O. Samsoni-Todorov, O. A. Savchenko [et al.] // Chemistry and technology of water. 2015. 37. no. 1. P. 10-22.
- System of operational control of air quality in coastal cities and resort areas: pollution of the drive layer of the atmosphere by sea aerosols / V. V. Goncharuk, V. B. Lapshin, M. A. Chichaeva [et al.] // Chemistry and technology of water. 2012. 34. no. 2. P. 131-146.
- Directive n 2008/50 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on atmospheric air quality and cleaning measures. European Union. Strasbourg, may 21, 2008
- Supplement No. 8 to GN 18.104.22.1688-03 “Maximum permissible concentrations (MPC) of pollutants in the atmospheric air of populated areas”. Hygienic standards GN 22.214.171.12404-10, Ministry of health of Russia, Moscow, 2010
- Recommendations for air quality in Europe. Who regional office for Europe, 2nd ed. Moscow: All the world, 2004. P. 34.
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Particulate Matter; Final Rule. Federal Register. Vol. 71, No. 200, October 17, 2006 / Rules and Regulations ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY.
- WHO Air quality guidelines for particulate matter, ozone, nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide – Global update 2005. Summary of risk assessment. (WHO/SDE/PHE/OEH/O6.O2) – WHO,
2006. P. 22.
- Technical passport for the device “small-Angle laser dispersion meter IDYA-1”. No. 52.1440-2009. Obninsk. 2009. P. 14.
- Measurement procedure “small-Angle laser dispersion meter IDL-1”, No. 52.1440 -2009. Obninsk. 2009. P. 35.
- Perelman A. I. Geochemistry of landscape, Moscow: Higher school, 1975, P. 342.
- Reist P. Aerosols. Introduction to theory, Moscow: Mir, 1987, P. 280.
- Syroeshkin A.V., Chichaeva M. A., Matveeva N. S. Repeatability of one-to-one relationships between the concentration of heavy metals and the dispersion of marine aerosol (on the example of two expedition studies on the Black sea) // Proceedings of the state Oceanographic Institute named after N. N. Zubov. 2015. Issue 216, P. 268-287.
- Creation of a monitoring system for technogenic air pollution in marine coastal cities and resorts / A.V. Syroeshkin, T. V. Kondranin, V. B. Lapshin [et al.] / / Vestnik RUDN. Series: Medicine. 2009. No. 4. P. 30-37.
- Fuks N. A. Mechanics of aerosols. M.: Publishing house of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 1955. P. 351.
- ISO 14644-1-99 Clean rooms and controlled environments associated with them. Part 1: classification of air cleanliness. M.: publishing house of standards, 2003. P. 43.