A.V. Skatkov, IA. Balakireva
Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Education «Sevastopol State University»
Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Universitetskaya St., 33
This paper proposes an approach for solving management model environment objects parametric adaptation based on the queuing systems domination procedures with random input data stream problem. A constructing majorizing system algorithm based on the majorization problem solution is proposed. The system provides environment monitoring system structure with its performance, input data stream intensity and processing labor-intensive balancing. The detailed experiment findings are discussed.
Keywords: monitoring system, parametric adaptation, majorization system, statistical majorization, majorization model, simulation.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Skatkov A.V., Shevchenko V. I., Nikolaeva Yu. P. Multiagent model of cloud computing environment for monitoring systems of multidimensional objects. Sevastopol: IPTS. 2015. No. 1 (21). pp. 45-51.
- Skatkov A.V., Shevchenko V. I. Extension of the reference model of cloud computing environment in the concept of large-scale scientific research / / Trudy ISP RAS. 2015. No. 6. pp. 285-306.
- Doronina Yu. V. Reengineering of information systems: monograph. Moscow: Sputnik + Publishing House, 2015. 170 p.
- Kharchenko B. C. Garantostoynost ‘ i garantostoyannye sistemy: elementov metodologii [Garantostoyannye i garantostoyannye sistemy: elements of methodology]. 2013. No. 5 (17). pp. 7-19.
- Shevchenko V. I., Skatkov A.V. Model of management of the process of supporting the guaranteed level of IT services in business-critical systems / / Optimization of production processes: sb. nauch. tr. Sevastopol: Publishing House of SevNTU, 2014. Issue 15. pp. 97-102.
- Bon Ya. V., Kemmerling G., Pondaman D. IT Service Management, introduction / ed. by M. Yu. Pototsky (Russian version). Moscow: IT Expert, 2003. 215 p.
- Okhtilev M. Yu., Sokolov B. V., Yusupov P. M. Intelligent technologies for monitoring and controlling the structural dynamics of complex technical objects. Moscow: Nauka, 2006. 410 p.
- Kleinrock L. Theory of mass service / per. s engl. I. I. Grushko; ed. by V. I. Neiman. M.: Mashinostroenie, 1979. 432 p.
- Ventzel E. S. Probability theory and its engineering applications. Moscow: Nauka, 2007. 491 p.
- Lowe A., Kelton D. Simulation modeling. St. Petersburg: Peter, BHV-Petersburg, 2004. 348 p.
- Devyatkov V. V. Methodology and technology of simulation studies of complex systems: current state and prospects of development: monograph. St. Petersburg: University textbook, 2013. 448 p.
- Gaisky P. V., Trusevich V. V., Zaburdaev V. I. Automatic bioelectronic complex designed for early detection of toxic pollutants in fresh and marine waters. 2014. No. 2. pp. 44-53.