S.I. Kazakov, A.S. Bohuslavsky, E.M. Letneshko, I.G. Berzova
FSBSI Black Sea Hydrophysical Proving Ground of RAS, 298688, urban settlement Katsivcli, Rep. Crimea.
The key processes and factors of the beaches formation of the Southern coast of Crimea as an important element of the target structure of geoecologica) monitoring of the Crimea coasts are considered.
Keywords: beaches, geological environment, erosion, abrasion, stability of shores, sea level, geoecological monitoring.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Zenkovich V.P. Morphology and dynamics of the Soviet Black Sea coast. Moscow: AP USSR, 1960.T. 1.2.215 p.
- Goryachkin Yu.N., Dolotov V.V. Changes in the coastline of the accumulative shores of the Western Crimea // Ecological safety of coastal and shelf zones and a comprehensive study of shelf resources. Sevastopol: ECOSI-Hydrophysics, 2011. Issue. 25, vol. 1, p. 8-18.
- Udovik V.F., Goryachkin Yu. N. Interannual variability of alongshore sediment flow in the coastal zone of Western Crimea // Ecological safety of coastal and shelf zones and a comprehensive study of shelf resources. Sevastopol: ECOSI – Hydrophysics, 2013. Issue. 27.Vol. 1, pp. 363-368.
- Orlova M.S., Dolotov V.V., Ivanov V.A. Development of a cadastral assessment of beaches on the example of the Crimean coast. Proceedings of the international conference, “Latvia-Europe, Europe-Latvia” Latvia, Rezekne, S1A “JUM1”, VK1, 2006. pp. 103-104.
- Wadell, H., Volume, shape, and roundness of rock particles, J. Geol. 1932. No. 40. P. 443-451.
- Boguslavsky A.S., Kuznetsov A.S. Kazakov SI Factors of the formation of pebble beaches of the coastal zone of the Mountainous Crimea // Ecological safety of the coastal and shelf zones of the sea. Sevastopol: FGBUN RAS MGI, 2016. Issue. 1.S. 46-54.
- Novik N.N., Wolfman Yu.M. Evolution of planetary stress fields within seismically active regions of Ukraine, the latest ruptures and displacements // Geodynamics of the Crimean-Black Sea region. Simferopol. 1997.S. 81-90.
- Pustovitenko B.G., Kulchitskiy V.E., Pustovitenko A.A. New maps of general seismic zoning of the territory of Ukraine. Features of the model of long-term seismic hazard // Geofizicheskij zhurn. Kiev. 2006. T. 28. No. 3. p. 54-77.
- Melnik V.I. Influence of the river land network on the relief and sedimentation in the Black Sea // Ecological safety of coastal and shelf zones and integrated use of shelf resources. Sevastopol: ECOSI – Hydrophysics, 2001. Issue. 4.S. 112-124.
- Shutov Yu.I. Waters of Crimea. Simferopol: Tavria, 1979.96 p.
- Shuleikin V.V. Physics of the Sea. Moscow: Nauka, 1968.1084 p.
- Boguslavsky S.G., Kubryakov A.I., Ivashchenko PC. Changes in the level of the Black Sea // MGZh, 1997. No. 3. P. 47-57.
- Possible ecological consequences of the rise in the level of the World Ocean and the Black Sea in the coming century / S.G. Boguslavsky, L.A. Koveshnikov, S.I. Kazakov [et al.] // Environmental safety of coastal and shelf zones and integrated use of shelf resources. Sevastopol: ECOSI – Hydrophysics, 2001. Issue. 4.S. 67-79.
- Kuznetsov A.S., Dolotov V.V., Kazakov S.I. Current state and development prospects of the information system of the Black Sea hydrophysical test site // Ecological safety of coastal and shelf zones and integrated use of shelf resources. Sevastopol: ECOSI-Hydrophysics, 2014. Issue. 28.S. 403-413.
- Kaplin P.A. The coastal zone of the World Ocean And the Earth and the Universe. 1989. No. 3. S. 12-17.
- Kosyan R.D., Krylenko M.V. Experience of protection against wave erosion of the eastern coast of the Black Sea [Electronic edition]. Gelendzhik: SO IO RAN, 2008. URL:
http://www.coruna.coastdvn.ru/pgQ24.html (date of access: 17.02.2017).