B. Z. Mavashev
Center of Science and Education of repatriate. The Historical Nature Museum, Mohliver St., 6, Jerusalem, Israel
UDC 502/504; 574
In the light of global climate change, the article examines the relationship between the formation of a hurricane “Matthew” and earthquakes. The human and natural factors increasingly affect the weather, the climate is changing for the better. According to the World Meteorological Centre in 2016 broke a new record for raising the level of concentration of the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide in the atmosphere – 400 ppm. Satellite observations in the current year showed a record reduction of the ice cover in the Arctic. The cause of climate change lies not only in record levels of greenhouse gases, but – and natural factors, including seismic-tectonic activity on the planet.
Keywords: hurricane, global warming, climate change, greenhouse gases, earthquake.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Alferov A.P., Zubov A.Yu., Kuzmin A.S. Fundamentals of Cryptography. M .: Helios ARV. 2002.480 s.
- Kichin S.Ya. Quantum cryptography: ideas and practice. Minsk: Belaruskaya Navuka, 2007.391 p.
- Introduction to cryptography / under the general. ed. V.V. Yashchenko. 4th ed., Add. Moscow: MTsNMO, 2012, 348 p.
- Varnovskii N.P., Shokurov A.V. Homomorphic encryption // Proceedings of the Institute for System Programming of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Moscow: ISP RAS. 2007. T. 12.S. 27-36.
- Rivest R. L., Shamir A., Adleman L. A method for obtaining digital signatures and public key cryptosystems // Commun. ACM. 1978. V. 21, No. 2. P. 120-126.
- Smart H. Cryptography. M.: Tekhnosfera, 2005.528 p.
- Moldovanyan N.A., Moldovanyan A.A. An Introduction to Public Key Cryptosystems: A Tutorial. SPb .: Lan. 2005.285 p.
- Korepanova H.J., Lebedeva M.A. System-theoretical approach to the design of symmetric cryptographic systems // Environmental Control Systems. Sevastopol: IPTS. 2016. Issue. 5 (25). S. 59-64.