УДК 502/504; 574
THE TRAJECTORY OF HURRICANE MOVEMENT “MATTHEW” AND EARTHQUAKE
B. Z. Mavashev
Center of Science and Education of repatriate. The Historical Nature Museum, Mohliver St., 6, Jerusalem, Israel
In the light of global climate change, the article examines the relationship between the formation of a hurricane “Matthew” and earthquakes. The human and natural factors increasingly affect the weather, the climate is changing for the better. According to the World Meteorological Centre in 2016 broke a new record for raising the level of concentration of the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide in the atmosphere – 400 ppm. Satellite observations in the current year showed a record reduction of the ice cover in the Arctic. The cause of climate change lies not only in record levels of greenhouse gases, but – and natural factors, including seismic-tectonic activity on the planet.
Keywords: hurricane, global warming, climate change, greenhouse gases, earthquake.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Нurricanе “Matthew” 2016, Wikipedia, Monitoring Centre for hurricanes in the US, 2016.
- Mavashev B. About Interrelation between Meteorological and Seismic- Tectonics Processes and Earthquakes Prediction, 13 Annual Meeting, Israel Mineral Science and Engineering Association, Zichron Yaacov, 154-167, and on the Book, Jerusalem, 3-103, 1996.
- Mavashev B. Weather Anomaliesand Earthquakes, Annual Meeting of Repatriate,Science, Academy of Israel, Jerusalem Poster Papers and Engineering Center Immigrants Sharon, Ideas, Project and Technologies, Hadera 3880, Israel, 4. 74-59, 2003,2005.
- Mavashev B., Mavashev I. Hurricane “Sandy” and Earthquakes”, Scientific electronic Journal “Economics and ecological management”, No. 2. Sankt-Petersburg, 1- 4, 2013.
- Mavashev B. Global warming of the climate and earthquake prediction, 35til General Assembly of the European Seismological Commission, Trieste, Italy, 24, 2016.
- Mavashev B. The quantum physics paradox and earthquakes. Engineering Cen¬ter Immigrants Sharon. Ideas. Project and Technologies, Hadera. 6, 19-20, 2006.
- Mavashev B. 50 years of the Tashkent Earthquake and the prediction of the subterranean disasters, the Book, The Historical Museum in Jerusalem, 3-83, 2016.
- Mavashev B. Method for earthquakes prediction. Patent application No 16790/2, Israel, and ECOST, 10* Annual ecological immigrant scientists conference, Jerusalem, 75-79, 2004, 2007.
- Fisher D. et al. Subduction zone earthquake as potential trigger of the of submarine hydrocarbon seepage, journal “Nature Geoscience”6, 647—.651, Bremen Center MARUM, 2013.
- USGS- The US Geological Survey.