Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
UDC 631.48 : 551.3 (477.75)
The history of studying of exogenous geological processes in coastal zone from cape Lukull to cape Konstantinovsky is considered. Conditions of development and intensity of manifestation of coastal processes are characterized. The problems connected with engineering protection and study of coast of Sevastopol are revealed, prime steps for their decision are offered.
Кeywords: erosion, landslips, landslides, suffusion, Northern part of Sevastopol, coastal protection structures, monitoring of coastal processes.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Prevention and elimination of emergency situations: electronic training manual [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.obzh.ru/pre/11.html (accessed 17.02.2017).
- Zenkovich V. P. Morphology and dynamics of the Soviet shores of the Black Sea. In 2 t. T. 1. M.: AN SSSR, 1958.
- Zenkovich V. P. The shores of the Black and Azov Seas. M.: Geografizdat, 1958. 374 p.
- Zenkovich V. P. Morphology and dynamics of the Soviet shores of the Black Sea. In 2 vols., vol. 2. Moscow: AN SSSR, 1960. 216 p.
- Romanyuk O. S. Beaches of the Crimea, their genesis and prospects of practical use: abstract. dis. … candidate of geographical sciences. Simferopol, 1968.
- Makhaeva T. V. On geomorphology and dynamics of the coast of the Western Crimea // Geology of the coast and bottom of the Black and zov Seas within the Ukrainian SSR. 1968. Issue No. 2. pp. 160-165.
- Shuisky Yu. D. Processes and rates of abrasion on the Ukrainian shores of the Black and Azov Seas // Izvestiya AN SSSR. Geography series. 1974. No. 6. pp. 108-117.
- Shuisky Yu. D. Nutrition with detrital material of the North-Western and Crimean regions of the Black Sea shelf / / Research of the dynamics of the relief of the sea coasts. Moscow: Nauka,1979. pp. 89-97.
- Forecast of exogenous geological processes on the Black Sea coast of the USSR / ed. by A. I. Sheko, V. S. Krupoderova. M.: Nedra, 1979. 239 p.
- Shuisky Yu. D. Tipi beregiv Svitogo okeanu. Odesa: Astroprint, 2000. 480 p.
- Skrebets G. N., Agarkova-Lyakh I. V. Paragenetic landscape complexes of abrasive-bay ingression banks of the Black Sea coast of Crimea / / Scientific notes of the Taurida National University named after V. I. Vernadsky. The Geography series. 2004. Vol. 17 (56). no. 4. pp. 73-83.
- Agarkova-Lyakh I. V. The current state of the coastal zone of the Sevastopol region and the features of its anthropogenic transformation. Kultura narodov Prichernomorye [Culture of the peoples of the Black Sea region]. 2007. No. 118. pp. 7-13.
- Dolotov V. V., Ivanov V. A. Improving the recreational potential of Ukraine: cadastral assessment of the beaches of the Crimea. Sevastopol: MGI NASU, 2007. 194 p.
- Sanin A. Yu., Dolotov V. V. Cadastral assessment of some beaches of the Sevastopol region of the Crimea / / All-Ukrainian scientific and practical Conference “Ecology of cities and recreational zones”. Odessa, 2009. pp. 55-62.
- Dolotov V. V., Udovik V. F. Modern trends in the dynamics of the coastal zone in the beach area of the village. Lyubimovka // Ecological safety of coastal and shelf zones and integrated use of shelf resources / Sb. nauch. tr. Sevastopol: Ekosihydrophysika, 2009. Vol. 20. pp. 92-99.
- Lazitskaya N. F. Socio-geographical justification of the development of recreational water use in the city of Sevastopol: autoref. dis. … candidate of geographical sciences. Simferopol, 2014. 23 p.
- Lugovoy N. N. The current state of the sea shores of Sevastopol // Theory and methods of modern geomorphology. Proceedings of the XXXV Plenum of the Geomorphological Commission of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2016. Vol. 1. Simferopol. pp. 241-245.
- Lugovoy N. N. Typification, zoning and the state of the sea shores of Sevastopol // Geomorphologists: for the anniversary XXXV Plenum of the Geomorphological Commission of the Russian Academy of Sciences in Simferopol / Edited by M. E. Kladovschikova, E. A. Likhacheva. T. 7. Moscow: Media-Press, 2016. pp. 131-142.
- Dolotov V. V., Goryachkin Yu. N., Dolotov A.V. Statistical analysis of changes in the shoreline of the beach in the village of Lyubimovka // Environmental safety of the coastal and offshore zones of the sea. 2017. No. 1. pp. 40-47.
- Kliukin A. A. Extreme manifestations of unfavorable and dangerous exogenous processes in the XX century in the Crimea / / Geopolitics and Ecogeodynamics of Regions. 2005. Issue 1. pp. 27-38.
- Rudko G. I., Yerysh I. F. Landslides and other geodynamic processes of the mountain-folded regions of Ukraine (Crimea, Carpathians): monograph. K.: Zadruga, 2006. 624 p.
- Orlova M. S. Sea shores of the Crimea as a recreation resource (on the example of the shores of the Western Crimea): autoref.dis. … Candidate of Geographical Sciences, Moscow, 2010. 26 p.
- Bagrova L. A., Smirnov V. O., Gunkina I. Yu., Zmerzlaya K. S. Dangerous natural phenomena in the Crimea / / Geopolitics and ecogeodynamics of Regions. 2013. Vol. 9. no. 2-1 (10). pp. 115-126.
- Ignatov E. I., Orlova M. S., Sanin A. Yu. Coastal morphosystems of the Crimea. Sevastopol: EKOSI-Hydrophysika, 2014. 266 p.
- Sanin A. Yu. Coastal morphosystems of the Crimea and their recreational use: autoref. dis. … kand. geogr. nauk. M., 2014. 23 p.
- Novikov A. A., Kashirina E. S., Belokon V. V. Geological and geomorphological dangerous processes as threat factors for specially protected natural territories of Sevastopol // Ecological safety of coastal and shelf zones and integrated use of shelf resources: sb. nauch. tr. 2014. Issue 29. Sevastopol. pp. 61-69.
- The current state of the coastal zone of the Crimea: atlas-monograph. Edited by Yu. N. Goryachkin. Sevastopol: EKOSI-Hydrophysika, 2015. 252 p.
- Report “On the state and protection of the environment in the territory of the Republic of Crimea in 2016”. Izhevsk: OOO “Print-2”, 2017. 300 p. [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://meco.rk.gov.ru/rus/file/doklad-osostoyanii-i-okhrane-okruzhayushhej-sredyrespubliki-krym-v-2016-godu.pdf (accessed: 20.11.2017).
- Make a cadastre of the surface part of the Crimean coast in relation to the scale of 1:200 000: report / Crimean hydrogeological expedition, Institute of Mineral Resources; executive Director O. S. Romanyuk. Simferopol, 1988.
- Ask a geologist three times-an interview with a geologist about landslides, construction on beaches, and possible consequences. L. Bleskin. Online version of the information newspaper Slava Sevastopol. 13.08.11. [Electronic resource]. Access mode: slavasev.ru (accessed: 25.11.2017).
- Landslides and mudslides on the Black Sea coast: near Sevastopol, vacationers were covered with 600 cubic meters of rock. Belarusian Business Newspaper. 21.06.2005. [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://bdg.by/news/ news. htm%3F73205, 92 (accessed 28.11.2017).
- In Kach, the bank collapsed. Sevastopol newspaper. 05.07.2010. [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://sevastopol.press/2010/07/05/v-kacheobvalilsja-bereg/ (accessed: 28.11.2017).
- A landslide occurred on the beach of the village of Kacha near Sevastopol. 30.08.2012. SevNews.Info. News of Sevastopol [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.sevnews.info/rus/view-news / Na-plyazhe-poselka-Kacha-podSevastopolem-soshyol-opolzen-/7142 (accessed 25.02.2017).
- In the Crimea, a landslide weighing about 45 tons descended on the beach on 07.09.2015. Reedus. Agency for Citizen Journalism. [Electronic resource]. Access mode: https://www.ridus.ru/news/196741.html (accessed: 25.02.17).
- The bank collapsed in Kach. 26.12.2016. SevNews.Info. News of Sevastopol [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.sevnews.info/ rus/view-news/V-Kache-proizoshloobrushenie-berega/29815 (accessed 25.02.2017).
- Study of the conditions for the development of exogenous geological processes in the coastal zone of the Crimean Peninsula: report / GGP “Krymgeologiya”; performed by Yu. P. Lukyanov. Simferopol, 1993.
- Study of landslides in the Crimean region for 1976-1980 and 1981-1982: report / Crimean hydrogeological expedition; performed by I. F. Erysh. Simferopol, 1983.
- Annual report on the state and environmental protection of the city of Sevastopol for 2016. The government of Sevastopol. The Main Department of Natural Resources and Ecology of the city of Sevastopol (Sevprirodnadzor). Sevastopol, 2017. 201 p. [Electronic resource] Access mode: http://ecosev.ru/images/
gosdoklad / converted_file_eb8f7bea. pdf (accessed 28.10.2017).
- Atlas of natural and man-made hazards and emergency risks. pp. 238-243. [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://kutuzovst.narod.ru/Atlas-MChS-min.pdf (accessed 30.10.2017).
- Oliferov A. N. Mudflow flows in the Crimea and the Carpathians / Oliferov A. N. Simferopol: Dolya, 2005.
- Shuisky Yu. D. Modern balance of sediments in the coastal zone of the seas: Autoref. diss. … doct. geogr. nauk. M., 1983.
- Regional scheme of engineering protection of the Black Sea coast of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the Mountainous Crimea, approved by the Government of Crimea. [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://do.gendocs.ru/docs/index37909.html (accessed: 30.11.2017).
- Agarkova-Lyakh I. V. Development of exogenous processes on the shores of Sevastopol // Materials of the IV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Applied Aspects of Geology, Geophysics and Geoecology using modern Information Technologies”. Maykop, 15-18 May 2017, Part 1. Maykop: “IP Kucherenko V. O.”, 2017. pp. 28-34.