Marine Hydrophysical Institute of RAS, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Kapitanskaya St., 2
The article deals with the developed method of photographic registration of high-speed process, characterized by the use of a specially developed pulse illumination system applying a scheme for forced extinction of a gas-discharge lamp, which makes it possible to provide a registration time of about 4 μs, even with standard photo equipment.
Keywords: photo registration, high-speed process, suspension characteristics, photographing, gas-discharge lamps, flash, pulse illumination.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Krylenko M. V. Research of formation mechanisms fields of concentration of suspended sand deposits in the coastal zone: autoref. dis. … Cand. geogr. Sciences. Gelendzhik, 2007. P. 22.
- Pulse gas discharge lamps 2 [Electronic resource]. 2017. Access mode: http://photonik.ru/index.php/kamery/123-tsifrovye-tekhnologii/123-impulsnye-gazorazryadnye-lampy-2 (accessed: 14.03.2018).
- Zeldin E. A. Pulsed gas-discharge lamps and their inclusion schemes. Moscow: Energiya, 1964. P. 51.
- Antonenkov D. A. Method for determining the characteristics of a substance suspended in water // Sensors and systems. 2016. no. 5 (203). P. 48-52.
- Antonenkov D. A. Method of processing photo images of the water environment for determining the parameters of mineral suspension / / Marine hydrophysical journal. 2016. no. 5. P. 38-47.