V.V. Melnikov1, S.M. Ignatiev2, L.A. Melnik1, L.A. Eremeev1, A.V. Melnik2
1 Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
2 Institute of Marine Biological Research, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Nakhimov Av., 2
The article describes the structure of electronic database (DB) for macroplankton of the Black Sea, the principles of its construction and the direction of use. New database is designed to systematize, statistically analyze and visualize information about the Black Sea jellyfish, is intended for use in scientific research to study the ecological state of marine environment. These database contains information collected during the period from 2010 to 2017 (1500 stations). DB allows to build maps of the distribution of abundance of selected taxonomic groups, species and their developmental stages, diagrams of its occurrence by stations, calculate the percentage of dominant species. It is possible to install archive data and enter data directly after sampling on board the vessel.
Keywords: macroplankton, data base, monitoring, Black Sea, ecology.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Faasse M.A., Bayha K.M. The ctenophore Mnemiopsis leidyi A. Agassiz 1865 in coastal waters of the Netherlands: an unrecognized invasion? // Aquatic Invasions. 2006. 1 (4): 270–277.
- Kideys A.E. Fall and Rise of the Black Sea Ecosystem. Science. 2002. 297 (5586): 1482 – 1484. DOI:10.1126/science.1073002
- The Invasion of Beroe ovata in the Black Sea a warning signal for ecosystem concern, Institute of Oceanology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences // Proceeding of Institute of Oceanology. 2003. Vol. 4. P. 111– 123.
- Population dynamics, ingestion, growth and reproduction rates of the invader Beroe ovata and its impact on plankton community in Sevastopol Bay, the Black Sea / G.A. Finenko, Z.A. Romanova, G.I. Abolmasova [et al.] // Journal of Plankton Research. 2003. Vol. 25 (5). P. 539–549. DOI:10.1093/plankt/25.5.539.
- Mass development of the Beroe ovata Eschscholtz combworm near the North-Eastern coast of the Black sea / M. E. Vinogradov, E. A. Shushkina, L. L. Anokhina [et al.] // Oceanology. 2000. 40, no. 1. P. 52-55.
- Ecological and physiological characteristics of Beroe ovata in the coastal zone of the Black sea: number, biomass, size characteristics of the population, behavior, nutrition, metabolism / S. V. Vostokov, E. G. Arashkevich, A.V. Drits [et al.] // Oceanology. 2001. 41, no. 1. P. 109-115.
- Abolmasova G. I. The Rate of energy exchange in Mnemiopsis leidyi A. Agassiz depending on temperature and food conditions // Hydrobiological journal. 2001. Vol. 37, No. 2. P. 90-95.
- Finenko G. A., Datsik N. A., Anninsky B. E. Spatial distribution and nutrition of yellow-tailed predators in the coastal areas of Crimea in the winter of 2016 / / Marine Ecol. journal 2016, Vol. 1, No. 3, P. 42-49.
- Features of seasonal dynamics of the abundance of grebneviks in the area of Sevastopol / S. M. Ignatiev, I. Yu. Eremin, Yu. P. Kopytov [et al.] / / Ribne GOSPODARSTVO Ukrainy. 2010. Vol. 3 (68). P. 20-23.
- State of yellow macroplankton in the shelf zone of the Crimean black sea coast in 2009-2010 / G. A. Finenko, Z. A. Romanova, G. I. Abolmasova [et al.] / / Marine Ecol. journal 2012, Vol. 11, No. 3, P. 17-24.
- Research of qualitative and quantitative characteristics of plankton distribution in the process of coastal upwelling development near the coast of the Western Crimea in June 2016 / V. V. Melnikov, T. N. Klimova, S. M. Ignatiev [et al.] // Monitoring systems of environment. Sevastopol: INTS. 2016. Issue 6 (26). P. 106-114.
- Macro – and ichthyoplankton of coastal areas of Crimea in summer 2016 / S. m Ignatiev, V. V. Melnikov, T. N. Klimova [et al.] // Monitoring systems of environment. Sevastopol: INTS. 2017. Issue 8 (28). P. 93-101.
- On the issue of the storm’s influence on the ecology of marine plankton / V. V. Melnikov, A. N. Serebrennikov, T. N. Klimova [et al.] / / environmental control Systems. Sevastopol: INTS. 2017. Issue 10 (30). P 99-108.
- The state of ichthyic and microplankton complexes on the shelf of the Crimean Peninsula in April 2016 / T. N. Klimova, S. M. Ignatiev, I. V. Vdodovich [et al.] / / environmental control Systems-2016: abstracts of reports of the international conference. scientific and technical Conf. (Sevastopol, October 24-27, 2016). Sevastopol: INTS. 2016. P. 159.
- Luppova N.E. Beroe ovata Mayer, 1912 (Ctenophora, Atentaculata, Beroida) in coastal waters of the North-Eastern part of the Black sea // Marine ecology. 2002. Issue 59. P. 23-25.
- Luppova N. E. Dynamics of the number and structure of the population of the crenellated crested minemiopsis leidyi a. agassiz, 1865 (mnemiopsida, tentaculata) in the coastal zone of the North-Eastern part of the black sea // Povolzhskiy journal of ecology. 2014. no. 4. P. 537-543.