V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Physic-technical Institute, Department of Computer Engineering and Modeling, Russian Federation, Simferopol, Vernadsky Av., 4
The paper presents the rationale, general requirements and formed technical task for the development of hardware and software system of distributed control of agro-meteorological data, implemented at the department Computer Engineering and Modelling of V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University.
Keywords: agro-meteorological data, measuring and computing complex, measuring channel, effective temperature.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Khvorova L. A., Gavrilskaya N. V., Lopatin N. N. Application of information technologies, mathematical methods and models for processing and analysis of multidimensional data // News of the Altai state University. 2006. P. 83-88.
- Ryzhova I. M. Mathematical modeling of soil processes. Moscow: Mosk Publishing house. UN-TA, 1987. P. 82.
- Pachepskii J. A. Mathematical models of processes in reclaimed soils. M.: Izd-vo Mosk. UN-TA, 1992. P. 85.
- Jongman R. G. G., Ter Braak S. J. F., van Tongeren O. F. R. Data Analysis in the ecology of communities and landscapes. Moscow: RASKHN. 1999. P. 306.
- Sirotenko O. D. Mathematical modeling of water-thermal regime and productivity of agroecosystems. L.: Hydrometeoizdat, 1981.
- Modeling the dynamics of soil organic matter / M. V. Glagolev, A. K. Guber, N. B. Sadovnikova [et al.]. Moscow: MSU Publishing house, 2001. P. 120.
- Patnow Y. B., Has Vendilo N. In. Pletnev, V. A. Pheromones are garden pests // Collection of scientific works of GNBS. 2017. no. 144. Part II. P. 186-190.