A.V. Dologlonyan, A.K. Sukhov, I.N. Stacenko
Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
On the basis of model of work of solar collectors at nighttime an assessment of potential of seasonal accumulation of cold for different temperatures is given during the operation of the cooled photo-electric panels at night in the southern regions of the Russian Federation on the example of Sevastopol. Possibilities of seasonal accumulation of cold for increase in efficiency of solar photo-electric power plants are defined.
Keywords: cold accumulation, photoelectric panel, energy consumption.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Research of solar energy efficiency in the Crimean Federal District / M. M. Amirkhanov, E. A. Naumov, I. N. Statsenko [et al.] / / Russia: trends and prospects of development. Yearbook. Issue 11 / Ed. V. I. Gerasimov, D. V. Efremenko, Moscow: RAS. INION. Department of scientific cooperation, 2016. Part 1. P. 317-322.
- Kazantsev T. V. Russian and world market of solar energy [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://www.ladoga-park.ru/content/2011/03/110322184517/110322184517110322184538.pdf. (date accessed: 06.11.2017).
- Stepanova E. Y. Solar energy Market in Russia: status and prospects // Energy and resource conservation-XXI century: collection of materials X mezhdunar. science-practice. Internet conference (Orel, March 01-June 30, 2012). Orel: Gosuniversitet-unpk, 2012, P. 303-307.
- Daloglanyan A. V., Suhov A. K. The Work of a solar collector in the “night mode” // Fundamental and applied problems of technics and technology. 2016. № 3 (317) 2016 – № 4 (318) 2016. P. 95-102.
- Daloglanyan A. V., Suhov A. K. The Work of a cascading solar water heating installation in “night mode” // System control environment. Sevastopol: INTS, 2016. Issue 5 (25). P. 119-125.
- Weather by month [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: www.url: https://pogoda.turtella.ru/Crimea/Sevastopol/monthly/ (accessed: 18.04.17).
- Dologlonyan A.V., Sukhov A. K. Research of the potential of seasonal accumulation of cold during the operation of solar collectors at night / / Fundamental and applied problems of engineering and technology. 2017. No. 5 (325) 2017. P. 172-176.
- Dzhumaev A. ya. Analysis of the influence of temperature on the operating mode of a photovoltaic solar station / / Technical Sciences-from theory to practice: collection of articles on mater. XLVI international. scientific and practical Conf. (Novosibirsk, may 27, 2015). Novosibirsk: Sibak, 2015. No. 5 (42). P. 33-40.
- Safonov V. A. Investigation of the temperature state of the solar power plant of LLC “energy Sevastopol” / V. A. Safonov, M. A. Nizbudny, A. A. Voskanyan [et al.] / / environmental control Systems. Sevastopol: INTS, 2016. Issue 5 (25). P. 110-118.