Kucherik G.V., Omelchuk Yu.А.
Sevastopol state University
33 Universitetskaya str., Sevastopol, Russian Federation
Thesis is devoted to the study of ion exchange softening and demineralization of water for water circulated heat exchange systems, processing and disposal of the resulting eluates. Determined dependency of the parameters of water treated by the anion on its salt content, hardness, shape used anion exchange. Shown that the efficiency of the water softening, its purification from chlorides and sulphates increases when there is an equivalent ratio between the ions in solution and stiffness anions of strong acids at high carbonate alkalinity. Determined the effective ratio of the purified by the anion solution to the initial one for reduction of the salinity and hardness of mine water to acceptable values. Developed basic flow diagram of purification of water with high salinity from the chlorides and sulphates with simultaneous softening of water.
Keywords: demineralization, ion exchange, softening, regenerant solution, sulfates, chlorides, electrodialysis, electrolytic cell.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Mineral resources of the Crimea and adjacent waters of the Black and Azov seas / P. I. Dyakovich, V. D. Ivanova, N. N. Kapinos [et al.] / ed. V. G. Ena: Atlas, Appendix to the scientific and practical collection of Questions of development of the Crimea. Simferopol: Tavria-Plus, 2001. P. 80.
- Physical and chemical bases of wastewater treatment technology / A. K. Zapolsky [et al.]: textbook. K.: Libra, P. 552.
- Monofluorophosphate for calcium carbonate scale control and iron and manganese stabilization: пат. 5182028 США. № 07/676,625 / Boffardi Behrett P., Shelondy Ann M.; заявл. 28.03.91; опубл. 26.01.93. 5 с.
- Verhinderung und Auflosung von Kalkablagerungen in Wasserkreislaufen // Galvanotechnik. 2003. Т. 94, № 12. С. 311.
- Method and device for water softening. Clarifier for water softening: Pat. 70457 Ukraine. No. 2003098687 / E. M. Kostsov [et al.]; declared 24.09.2003; published 15.10.2004.
- Method of water softening: a. s. 1638125 USSR. No. 4623061 / A. A. Yakovlev, V. S. Petin, N. D. Nokhrina; declared 20.12.1988; publ. 30.03.91. 2 p.
- Method of desalting water: Pat. 2072325 ROS. Federation. No. 4940643/26 / A.V. Mamchenko [et al.]; declared 03.06.1991; published 27.01.97. 5 p.
- Desalination of water with ionites / A.V. Mamchenko [et al.] / / Chemistry and technology of water. 1989. Vol. 11, No. 11. P. 990-1011.
- Low-waste technological scheme of water desalination / M. F. Dzhalilov [et al.] / / Chemistry and technology of water. 1992. Vol. 14, No. 2. P. 140-147.
- Kucherik G. V., Omelchuk Yu. A., Gomelya N. D. Ion-Exchange separation of chlorides and sulfates from water. 2010. Vol. 3, No. 35. P. 129-136.
- Kudryashka G. V., Omelchuk Yu. a., Gomelya N. D. The use of electrolysis for the separation of chlorides and sulfates from alkaline regeneration solutions // Ecological safety. 2012. Vol. 1, No. 13. P. 68-73.