Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
The description of the general structure, principle of action and software of the developed small-size experimental instruments for measuring level and boundaries of the environmental sectioning on the basis of distributed sensors of temperature is provided. On results of laboratory tests preliminary metrological characteristics are evaluated. Aspects of design and application are considered. The measuring system on the basis of distributed sensors which can be used for full-scale tests in different applications is offered. It’s technical characteristics are given.
Keywords: distributed sensor of temperature, thermoprofilemeter, level meter, boundaries of the section of environments, electronic measuring rail.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- A. S. № 1348663 of the USSR, Device for measuring the temperature profile / V. A. Gaisky. Publ. BI 1987, bull. No. 40.
- Gaisky V. A., Gaisky P. V. Technologies of level measurement / / Marine hydrophysical journal. Sevastopol, No. 4, P. 58-73.
- Gaysky, V. A., Gaysky P. V. Model “electronic measuring strips” on the basis of the distributed turbopropeller // System environment monitoring. Sevastopol: MGI NAS of Ukraine, 2011. Vol. P. 9-15.
- Russian patent № 2250439. Method for determining the position of the boundaries of the media section / V. A. Gaisky, P. V. Gaisky. Publ. 04.2005. Byul. No. 11.
- Russian patent № 2250440. Method for determining the position of the boundaries of the media section / V. A. Gaisky, P. V. Gaisky. Publ. 04.2005. Byul. No. 11.
- Gaisky P. V. Projection of the touch part in measuring channels of temperature for the modern hydrological meters // Monitoring systems of environment. Sevastopol: INTS. 2018. Issue 11 (31). P. 5-12.
- Gaisky V. A., Gaisky P. V. Perspective technologies of temperature measurements in the sea. Part 1. The use of point sensors // Scientific monograph. Sevastopol: INTS. 2017. P. 182.