S.A. Mayboroda¹, V.V. Metik-Diyunovа¹, Ju.V. Simonova ¹, S.I. Kazakov¹, P.B. Korsakov²
¹Black Sea hydrophysical Proving Ground of RAS, Katsiveli
²”Crimean Management of hydrometeorological service” agricultural meteorology station “Nikitskiy garden”, Nikita.
The long-term data of atmospheric precipitations at the Black Sea hydrophysical experimental site of the Russian Academy of Sciences (BSHPG RAS) and Agrometeostation “Nikita’s garden” are presented. The obtained data characterizing the intensity of precipitation, extreme maximum and minimum values, and the typical trends are noted. The correlation is given of average annual and monthly values of atmospheric precipitation in Katsiveli and Nikita sites. The results obtained allow more accurate evaluation of the spatial and temporal variability of the atmospheric precipitations in the Western part of the South Crimea coast. The significant correlation is found for individual months of the cold period with the indices of North Atlantic oscillation (NAO).
Keywords: atmospheric precipitation, correlation, field data, precipitation totals, trends, interannual and intraannual variability.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Hydrometeorology and hydrochemistry of the seas of the USSR. Issue 1. Hydrometeorological research, St. Petersburg: Hydrometeoizdat, 1991, P. 422.
- Issues of thermal and dynamic interaction in the sea-atmosphere-land system of the black sea region / L. A. Koveshnikov, V. A. Ivanov, S. G. Boguslavsky [et al.] / / Ecological safety of coastal and shelf zones and integrated use of shelf resources. Sevastopol: EKOSI-Hydrophysics. 2001. Issue 3. P. 9-52.
- Voskresenskaya E. N., Vyshkvarkova E. V. Extreme precipitation and their climatic changes on the territory of Ukraine according to observations // Bulletin of the Odessa State ecological University, 2013. Issue 16. P. 45-50.
- Voskresenskaya E. N., Maslova V. N., Yurovsky A.V. Spatial variability of winter cyclone parameters in the Black Sea-Mediterranean region // Environmental safety of coastal and shelf zones and integrated use of shelf resources. 2011. Issue 24, P. 163-172.
- Lipchenko A. E., Repetin L. N. Monitoring of atmospheric precipitation on the surface of the Black Sea // Environmental safety of coastal and shelf zones and integrated use of shelf resources. Sevastopol: EKOSI-Hydrophysics. 2013. Issue 27, P. 249-254.