Branch of Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, Russian Federation, Sochi, Kurortny Av., 99/18
THE analysis of the interrelations of indicators and influencing factors on the characteristics of the forest ecosystem in the suburban area of the Sochi coast is carried out. By the method of factor analysis it is determined that the state of the forest ecosystem is influenced by seven factors. At separate stages of anthropodynamic digression, taking into account from 80,3 to 93,1% of the total variability, the state of the ecosystem is estimated by the influence of three to five factors depending on the magnitude of the anthropogenic and biotic transformation of the forest environment. The status of the ecosystem and the degree of its transformation can be indicated by 12 indicators, which are the correct indicators (91,0–97,9% conjugation) of individual factors and stages of digression.
Keywords: Sochi’s coastal line, forest ecosystem, digression, indicators, factors, indicators.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Bobylev S. N., Kudryavtseva O. V., Solovyova S. V. Indicators of sustainable development for cities // Regional economy. 2014. no. 3. Pp. 101-110.
- Prykin B. V., Prykina L. V. The quality of human life in the universal activities of nature // The standard of living of the population of the Russian regions. 2015. No. 2 (196). P. 107-114.
- Shcherbina Yu. G., Shcherbina V. G. Spatial dynamics of forest ecosystem stability in the 2014 Olympiad zone // Environmental monitoring and biodiversity. 2014. No. 2 (9). P. 38-42.
- Shcherbina V. G. Influence of technogenic and recreational factors on the species completeness of forest ecosystems // Problems, prospects and directions of innovative development of science: International. scientific-practical Conf. (Omsk, November 24, 2017): at 4 p.m. Sterlitamak: AMI, 2017. CH. 4. P. 58-61.
- Scherbina V. G. The Structure of the complexes of the dominant grass cover in the recreational ecosystems // Ecological Bulletin of the North Caucasus. 2008. Vol. 4, No. 2. P. 52-58.
- Shcherbina V. G. Post-Olympic ranges of stability and restoration of transformed foothill ecosystems // Environmental monitoring and biodiversity. 2015. No. 3 (10). P. 46-50.
- Shcherbina V. G. Dynamics of functional system indicators in ecosystems of the Sochi coast // Monitoring systems of environment. 2017. No. 8 (28). P. 101-109.
- Shcherbina V. G., Belyuchenko I. S. Dynamics of the order of ecosystems of the Sochi coast in the implementation of the Olympic project // Ecological Bulletin of the North Caucasus. 2017. Vol. 13, No. 3. P. 47-54.
- Ivonin V. M., Pinkovsky M. D., Egoshin A.V. Soil Erosion disturbed during the construction of Olympic games-2014 objects // Ecology of urbanized territories. 2011. No. 2. P. 55-61.
- Shcherbina V. G., Shcherbina Yu. G., Volkov A. N. Spatial dynamics of the reparative potential of mountain cluster forest ecosystems // Innovation system. 2014. Vol. 1, No. 1. P. 12-30.
- Shcherbina V. G. Assessment of recreational damage to the soil cover // Ecological Bulletin of the North Caucasus. 2007. Vol. 3, No. 4. P. 37-41.
- Shcherbina V. G., Shcherbina Yu. G. Recreational resources of the North Caucasus: in 4 part 1: Beech ecosystems. Kryvyi Rih: Mineral, 2006. P. 500.
- Shcherbina V. G. Strategy of ecological safety of tourist and recreational industry functioning in the Sochi coast zone // Scientific almanac. 2017. no. 1-3 (27). P. 290-292.
- Pchelkin A.V., Bogolyubov A. S. Methods of lichenoindication of environmental pollution: method. manual. Moscow: Ecosystem, 1997. P. 25.
- Melekhov I. S. Lesovedenie. M.: Lesnaya prom-St, 1980. P. 408.
- OST 56-100-95. Methods and units of measurement of recreational loads on forest natural complexes. Industry standard. Entered 01.09.1995. P. 14.
- Shcherbina V. G. Recreational indication of subtropical beech biogeocenoses. 2 ed., reprint. and add. Kryvyi Rih: Mineral, 2005. P. 352.
- Shcherbina V. G., Belyuchenko I. S. Environmental Monitoring: methodological foundations: textbook. stipend. 3rd ed., reprint. and add. Sochi: publishing house of IAIS, 2006. P. 356.
- Galushko A. I. Flora Of The North Caucasus. Determinant. Rostov n/A: Rostov Publishing house. GSU, 1978. Vol. 1. 320 p., 1980. Vol. 2. P. 352.
- Akatov V. V., Akatova T. V., Chefranov S. G. The level of completeness and potential of invasiveness of plant communities: the hypothesis of the correlation of species funds / / Journal of General biology. 2009. Vol. 70, No. 4. P. 328-340.
- Dediu I. I. Ecological encyclopedic dictionary. Kishinev: ed. Mold. Sov. ENCYCLOPAEDIA., 1990. P. 406.
- Shinnikov R. D. Improvement of methods and technologies of main use logging in the beech forests of the North Caucasus: author’s abstract. … candidate of agricultural Sciences, Moscow, 1987, P. 17.
- Lawley D., Maxwell A. Factor analysis as a statistical method. Moscow: Mir, 1967. P. 274.
- Shcherbina V. G. Assessment of system factors influencing the state of the background forest ecosystem // Implementation of the results of innovative developments: problems and prospects: International. scientific-practical Conf. (Samara, January 8, 2018): at 2 p.m. Sterlitamak: AMI, 2018. Part 2. P. 6-8.
- Shcherbina V. G. Influence of recreation on the litter of subtropical beech biogeocenoses // Ecological Bulletin of the North Caucasus. 2007. Vol. 3, No. 1. P. 94-98.
- Belyuchenko I. S., Shcherbina V. G. Analysis of the degree of recreational transformation of the abundance and diversity of grass and shrub cover // Ecological Bulletin of the North Caucasus. 2008. Vol. 4, No. 2. P. 24-32.
- Shcherbina V. G., Belyuchenko I. S. Reaction of oribatids to recreational transformation of beech biogeocenoses // RUDN Bulletin. Ecology and life safety series. 2008. no. 1. P. 24-26.
- Shcherbina V. G., Belyuchenko I. S. Recreational impact on mollusks of subtropical beech biogeocenoses // RUDN Bulletin. Ecology and life safety series. 2008. No. 2. P. 54-60.
- Shcherbina V. G. Factor assessment of the state of an anthropogenically transformed forest ecosystem // Problems of effective use of the scientific potential of society: Intern. scientific-practical Conf. (Novosibirsk, January 12, 2018): in 3 hours Sterlitamak: AMI, 2018. CH. 3. P. 11-15.
- Shcherbina V. G. Spatial dynamics of variation of grass-shrub and lichen-indicating components of mountain cluster ecosystems // Innovations. Management. Marketing. Tourism. 2014. No. 2. P. 167-171.
- Shcherbina V. G. Natural renewal of edifier in recreational beech formation // Ecological Bulletin of the North Caucasus. 2008. Vol. 4, No. 4. P. 118-123.
- Shcherbina V. G. Indicators of the state of ecosystems at the fourth stage of digression / / Regularities and trends of innovative development of society: Intern. scientific-practical Conf. (Volgograd, January 26, 2018): in 3 hours Sterlitamak: AMI, 2018. CH. 2. P. 6-10.
- Shcherbina V. G. Factor analysis of forest ecosystems of the Sochi coast at the fifth stage of digression / / Dynamics of relationships between various fields of science in modern conditions: international. scientific-practical Conf. (Chelyabinsk, January 30, 2018): 3 p.m. Sterlitamak: AMI, 2018. CH. 3. P. 9-12.