Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
Results of the continuous 2-year-old trial operation of the experimental bioelectronic complex “Biopost” installed on the system of a water intake of Sevastopol (the 14th water-engineering system, the Black river) and the accompanying experiments with freshwater clams are analyzed. Reaction of the bioindicators (freshwater clams – Unio pictorum) used in a complex as biosensors to changes of natural nature indexes is described. Experience of the pilot studies and tests of bioelectronic meters on the system of a water intake is generalized. The possibility of realization of the proposed bioelectronic method for creating systems of operating automated bioelectronic control over poisoning pollution on freshwater sources and points of water intake is estimated. The main criteria of the program algorithms of the automated system are: group protective reaction (collapse of foldings) at emergence of the sudden menacing factors, violation of daily cycles of activity at emergence of the chronic long-term menacing influences and disclosure of shutters of mollusks at a lethal outcome.
By the results of the carried-out tests the conclusion was drawn that clams (Unio pictorum) can be quite used as bioindicators on the protected points of freshwater sources and water intake for the continuous operating control over the poisoning pollution without upkeeping of the submersible module of the described configuration for 1 year, while the nature of dynamics of folding activity of Unio pictorum allows to develop and use the program algorithms of the automatic operational analysis and identification of unnatural factors of change of aqueous medium, including the poisoning pollution.
Keywords: bioelectronic complex, clams, perlovitsa, environmental control, water resources, poisoning pollution, biosensor, freshwater source.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Kramer K.J.M., Botterweg J.M. Aquatic biological early warning systems // Bioindicators and environmental management. D.W. Jeffrey, B. Madden (eds). London: Academic Press, 1991. Р. 95–126.
- Borcherding J. Ten years of practical experience with the Dreissena-Monitor, a biological early warning system for continuous water quality monitoring // Hydrobiologia, P. 417–426.
- Kholodkevich S. V. Bioelectronic monitoring of the level of toxicity of natural and waste water in real time / / Ecological chemistry. 2007. 16, No. 4. P. 223-232.
- Kholodkevich S. V., Kuznetsova T. V., Trusevich V. V. Features of cardioactivity and movement of Mytilus galloprovincialis Lam. flaps normal and toxic exposure / / Collection of scientific papers dedicated to the 95th anniversary of the Karadag biological station and the 30th anniversary of the Karadag nature reserve. Sevastopol: NPC “ECOSI-Hydrophysics”, 2009. P. 524-537.
- Trusevich V. V., Gaisky P. V., Kuzmin K. A. Automated biomonitoring of the aquatic environment using reactions of bivalve mollusks / / Marine hydrophysical journal. MGI NANU. Sevastopol. 2010. No. 3. P. 75-83.
- Gayskiy, V. P., Klimenko A.V. Equipment of the measuring complex of automated biomonitoring of aquatic environment (CABMS) // System environment monitoring: Sat. scientific. labour., NAS of Ukraine, MGI: Sevastopol. 2008. P. 67-71.
- Gaisky P. V., Trusevich V. V., Zaburdaev V. I. Automatic bioelectronic complex designed for early detection of toxic pollution of fresh and sea waters / / Marine hydrophysical journal, MGI NASU, Sevastopol. 2014. No. 2. P. 44-53.
- Trusevich V. V., Kuzmin K. A., Mishurov V. Zh. Monitoring of the aquatic environment using freshwater bivalves / / environmental control Systems. Sevastopol: INTS, 2017. Vol. 7 (27). P. 83-93.
- UA PATENT No. 106661 Device for measuring the motor activity of mollusk flaps. Gaisky P. V. Publ. 25.09.2014. Bull. No. 18.
- Gaisky P. V., Gaisky V. V. Mobile radio-electronic complexes / / environmental control Systems. Sevastopol: INTS, 2015. Vol. 1 (21). P. 19-23.
- UA PATENT No. 27062 for the industrial design of the Submersible module of the automatic biomonitoring system for water media (CABVS) “Biostrazh” (two variants). Gaisky P. V. Publ. 10.06.2014. Bull. No. 11.
- Gaisky P. V. Algorithmically-software for receiving and primary processing of measurement data of the bioelectronic complex “Biostrazh” / / environmental control Systems. Sat. nauch. tr., NAS of Ukraine, MGI. Sevastopol. 2011. Vol. 16. P. 79-83.
- Gaisky P. V. Program algorithm for calculating the activity of bivalve mollusks on the example of perlovitsa UNIO CRASSUS / / environmental control Systems. Sevastopol: INTS, Vol. 6 (26). P. 52-58.