Melnikov V.V., Andreeva N.A., Melnik L.A.
Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
The article describes the concept and implementation of the information and analytical system (IAS) designed for storing, processing and analyzing of monitoring data on the microbiota of dolphins contained in open and closed pools, as well as on the taxonomic composition and abundance of phytoplankton and periphyton of the coastal bays of Sevastopol. New IAS is a computer program that allows to enter data on the coordinates, time, environmental conditions, taxonomic composition of microalgae, cyanobacteria and other microorganisms in the collected samples and enter photos of organisms with the detailed description quickly. The built-in browser automatically opens the bibliographic system of taxonomic links to the world phytoplankton databases and determinants. The system allows to build vector maps for any ocean regions, to enter new parameters that are used for the analysis of the results obtained. IAS allows to sort out the data by any entered criteria and select the desired graphic materials. The built-in calendar of monitoring work provides the ability to plan the monitoring works. The new system contains unique data on the ecology and microbiota and diseases of the Black Sea dolphins, contained in open coastal enclosures and a closed pool for 18 years. In addition, the system contains monitoring data on phytoplankton and periphyton of the coastal waters of Sevastopol, samples of which were collected monthly for the last three years. The system contains detailed text descriptions of the objects under study, methods and lists of necessary literature that are necessary for training beginners in the field of microbiological studies of marine areas.
Keywords: phytoplankton, periphyton, species diversity, monitoring, databases, Black Sea.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Guidelines for the microbiological diagnosis of diseases caused by enterobacteria. M., 1984.
- Methods of General bacteriology: in 3 vols. / ed. by F. Gerhart. M.: Mir, 1983. Vol. 1. P. 334.
- Workshop on Microbiology / ed. by N. S. Egorov, Moscow: MSU, 1976. P. 306.
- Anikeev V. V., Lukomskaya N. A. Guide to practical classes in Microbiology. Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 1977. P. 128.
- Seaweed. Handbook / S. p. Vasser, N. V. Kondratieva, N. p. Masyuk [et al.]. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1989. P. 608.
- Kondratieff N. D. Singosaren vodorosl-Cyanophyta. Hour 2. Class Gormogon-Hormogoniophyceae: in the book. Visnachnik prisnovodnih water resources of Ukraine RSR. VIP. 1. Kiev: Nauchnaya Dumka publ., 1968, P. 523.
- Kondratieva N. V., Kovalenko O. V., Prikhodkova L. P. Blue – green algae-Cyanophyta. General characteristics of blue – green algae-Cyanophyta. The Chroococcaceae Class Is Chroococcophyta. Chamaesiphonophyceae class: in the book determinant of freshwater algae of the Ukrainian SSR. Issue 1. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1984, P. 388.
- Guslyakov N.E., Zakordonets O. A., Gerasimyuk V. P. Atlas of benthic diatoms in the North-Western part of the Black sea and adjacent reservoirs. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1992. P. 110.
- Determinant of Bergey bacteria / ed. by J. Hoult, N. Krieg, P. Snit [et al.]. M.: Mir, 1997. Vol. 1-2. P. 799.
- Sutton D., Fothergill A., Rinaldi M. Determinant of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic fungi. M.: Mir, 2001. P. 468.
- Badali H. Biodiversity of the genus Cladophialophora / H. Badali, C. Gueidan, M.J. Najafzadeh [et al.] // Stud. Mycol. 2008. 61. Р. 175–191.
- Atlas of Clinical Fungi (second edition) / G.S. de Hoog [et al.]. 2000. Centraalbureau voor Schimmelcultures, Utrecht, The Netherlands.