V.T. Matviienko1, A.V. Dologlonyan1, V.A. Ocheretyanyi2
1 Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
2 Sevastopol state university, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Universitetskaya St., 33
UDC 620.92: 620.424.1: 621.438
For distributed energy or local objects of energy consumption the use of cogeneration technologies is one of the most productive ways to increase the efficiency while creating municipal electroheatgenerating complexes.
The purpose of the work is to develop principles of creating the city electroheatgenerating complex or complex infrastructure which will allow to increase energy efficiency of enterprises of the municipal economy and, as a result, to solve a social problem i.e. to achieve the tariffs for energy-intensive services which would be economically reasonable and corresponding to the living standards of the city residents as well as to improve the quality of their providing.
In this work five principles of the city electroheatgenerating complex formation or complex infrastructure formation have been formulated.
The first principle is the combined energy production at the thermal power plants belonging to the city.
The second principle is the availability in municipal economy of its own capacities of generation of electrical and heat energy.
The third principle is the stability of heat supply system.
The fourth principle is the use of flexible cogeneration technologies.
The fifth principle is the application of integrated power supply systems.
The conducted research has shown that:
- The availability of the city own generating capacities of electrical and heat energy in municipal economy provides economic and ecological efficiency of functioning of the utility enterprises.
- The municipal energy has to be formed generally on the combined and integrated principles of energy production.
- Flexible cogeneration technologies provide energy efficiency of the municipal economy energy at seasonal consumption mode of energy types.
- Methods and ways of change of working processes in gas turbine installations with the turbo compressor utilizer provide implementation of flexible cogeneration technologies.
Keywords: regional power, power supply, deep utilization of warmth, cogeneration gas turbine engine (GTE), turbocompressor utilizer.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Effective technologies for the production of electric and thermal energy using organic fuel / V. T. Matveenko, O. N. Favorsky, A. I. Leontiev [et al.] Moscow: MEI publishing House. 2001. P. 16.
- Matvienko V. T., Ocheretyany V. A., Gorobets G. V. Power and drive gas turbine engines with a blocked power turbine // Eastern European journal of advanced technologies. Kharkiv, 2013. Issue 3/12 (63). P. 57-60.
- Matveenko V. T., Ocheretyany V. A., Andriets A. G. Prospects for improving the efficiency of a high-temperature gas turbine engine by complicating the Brighton cycle // Vestnik Sevstu: sat. nauch. Tr. 2009. Issue 97. P. 113-115.
- Matvienko V. T. Heat engineering characteristics of cogeneration gas turbine generators with heat recovery under variable operating mode // Aerospace engineering and technology. Kharkiv: NAU “Khai”, 2001, Issue 23, P. 95-98.
- Matvienko V. T., Ocheretyany V. A. Gas turbine engines of complex cycles for marine oil and gas structures / / Chemical and oil and gas engineering. 2017. No. 9. P. 17-21.
- Matviienko V., Ocheretyanyi V. Variable regimes operation of cogenerative gas-turbine engine with overexpansion turbine // Proceedings of ASME Turbo EXPO 2010, June 14-18, 2010, Glasgow, UK, GT2010-22029.
- Matvienko V. T. Heat engineering characteristics of cogeneration gas turbine generators with heat recovery under variable operating mode // Aviation and space engineering and technology: SB. nauch. Tr. Kharkiv: NAU “Khai”, 2001. Issue 23. P. 95-98.
- Matvienko V. T., Ocheretyany V. A. Flexible cogeneration technologies in a gas turbine installation of a complex cycle with a re-expansion turbine // Industrial heat engineering. Kiev. 2007. Vol. 29. No. 7. P. 97-101.
- Matvienko V. T. Control of thermal characteristics of a gas turbine engine with a free turbocharger utilizer // Aerospace technics and technology: collection of scientific works. Tr. Kharkiv: NAU “Khai”, 2009. Vol. 7/64. P. 35-38.