Branch of the Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, RF, Sochi, Kurortny Av., 99/18
The dynamics of the indicator of the vital status of tree stands during the recreational transformation in 12 dominant tree phytocenoses of the oak formation of the Sochi region is analyzed. The collection of empirical material was carried out in a fresh type of forest growing conditions with mixed complex tree stands, with a distance of 210–300 m from the residential zone, areas with recreational digression from I to IV stage. Tree stand status was estimated for all available trees.
Analysis stands by thickness steps revealed that in the absence or weakly pronounced recreational digression, the trees had a stepwise structure of different ages, which was formed during long-term exposure to a complex of abiotic and biotic factors. With the growth of recreational digression of the territory, and of the fallout of a significant part of the trees of extreme thicknesses, there was a change in the structure of forest stands to a relatively uneven age, with a concentration of trees in the middle thickness steps. By the indicator of the relative vital status at the stages I–IV, plantings in general are assessed as weakened, with a decrease in stability as the recreational transformation of the territory grows. The presence of 34, 7–42, 5% of a healthy stand, grouped in medium thickness levels (16–36 cm), capable of fully fulfilling its environment-forming role, is recorded. It has been determined that throughout the entire analyzed range of recreational digression, the relative vital status is by 46% dependent on the differentiation of trees in diameter and by 16% on the degree of recreational impact.
Keywords: Sochi region, recreation, digression, oakery, vital condition, structure, thickness steps.
LIST OF REFERENCES:
- Ivonin V.M., Pinkovsky M.D., Yegoshin A.V. Erosion of soils disturbed during the construction of objects of the Olympic games-2014 // Ecology of urbanized territories. 2011. No. 2. P. 55-61.
- Shcherbina V.G., Belyuchenko I.S. Environmental Monitoring: methodological foundations: textbook. stipend. 3rd ed., reprint. and add. Sochi: publishing house of IAIS, 2006. 356 p.
- Shcherbina V.G., Belyuchenko I.S. Dynamics of the share of weakened trees under anthropogenic load in suburban forest plantations of the Sochi coast // Ecological Bulletin of the North Caucasus. 2018. Vol. 14, No. 2. P. 4-13.
- Shcherbina V.G., Belyuchenko I.S. Dynamics of ordering of ecosystems of the Sochi coast in the zone of implementation of the Olympic project // Ecological Bulletin of the North Caucasus. 2017. Vol. 13. No. 3. P. 47-54.
- Ivonin V.M., Avdonin V.E., Penkovsky N.D. Recreational ecology of mountain forests of the Russian black sea region. Krasnodar: Publishing house of the higher school of Economics, 2000, 271 p.
- Kudaktin A.N., Zhuravlev E.A. Problems of recreational use of mountain forests of the black sea coast of the Caucasus // Advances in modern natural science. 2006. No. 9, P 40-42.
- Koval I.P. Forests Of The North Caucasus. Oak forests / I. p. Koval, P. M. Polezhay, I. N. Ligachev [et al.] // Plant resources. Part 1. Forests. Rostov n / D: RSU Publishing house, 1980. P. 49-102.
- Grudzinskaya I.A. broad-Leaved forests of the foothills of the North-West Caucasus // In: broad-Leaved forests of the North-Western Caucasus, Moscow: Nauka, 1953, P. 3-186.
- Shcherbina V. G. Recreational stability of oak formation ecosystems in the Sochi region // Monitoring systems of environment. 2018. № 4 (34). P. 128–132.
- Ilin A. I. State of the North Caucasus oak forests and measures to improve them // Collection of works on forestry of the North Caucasus. (North Caucasian VOC). Maykop, 1958, Issue III, P. 6-26.
- Kulakov V. Yu., Garnaga V. V. Features of successional processes in oak forests in the southern and Northern expositions of the Western Caucasus // Polythematic network electronic scientific journal of Kuban state agrarian University. 2011. no. 4 (68). P. 253-262.
- Lositsky K. B. Dub. M.: Lesnaya prom-t, 1981. 101 p.
- Chesnokova S. M. Lichenoindication of environmental pollution: a workshop. Vladimir: VSU Publishing house, 1999, 33 p.
- Shcherbina V. G. Post-Olympic ranges of stability and restoration of transformed foothill ecosystems // Environmental monitoring and biodiversity. 2015. no. 3 (10). P. 46-50.
- Melekhov I. S. Lesovedenie, Moscow: Lesnaya prom-St, 1980, 408 p.
- Shcherbina V. G. Assessment of recreational damage to soil cover // Ecological Bulletin of the North Caucasus. 2007. Vol. 3. No. 4. P. 37-41.
- Rokitsky P. F. Biological statistics. Minsk: Higher school, 1964. 328 p.
- Alekseyev V. A. Diagnostics of the vital state of trees and stands // forest science. 1989. No. 4. P. 51-57.
- Scheffe G. Dispersion analysis / TRANS. with English by B. A. Sevastyanov. Moscow: Nauka, 1980. 512 p.
- Shevtsov B. P., Larionov L. A. Age structure of Mature stands of fluffy oak // XXI session of the Botanical gardens of Transcaucasia. Tbilisi. 1985. P. 37-78.
- Komin, G. E., Change of grades of a tree diameter in a forest stand // Proceedings of the Institute of plant and animal ecology of the USSR ufan. Sverdlovsk, 1970, 67, P. 252-261.
- Kozin, E. K. On the cyclical development of virgin forests of Sikhote-Alin / / forest science. 1982. no. 3. P. 24-31.
- Kostyukevich N. I. Introduction to forest meteorology. Minsk: Higher school, 1968. 155 p.
- Komin G. E., Shevtsov B. P. Influence of climatic factors on the growth of fluffy oak // Ecological problems of mountain forests of the North Caucasus. SB. nauch. Tr. VNIILM. M.: 1990. P. 57-61.
- Kharchenko N. A. Degradation of oak forests of the Central Chernozem region. Voronezh: VGLTA, 2010. 604 p.
- Komin G. E. Change of generations in different-age forests and the possibility of their forecast / / forest science. 1982. no. 4. P. 49-55.
- Ushatin P. N. Fundamentals of forest management in mountain forests, Moscow: Goslesbumizdat, 1962, 92 p.
- Shcherbina V. G. Natural renewal of the edifier in the recreational beech formation // Ecological Bulletin of the North Caucasus. 2008. Vol. 4. No. 4. P. 118-123.
- Korol L. G. Change of the forest environment under the influence of recreational loads / L. G. Korol, G. K. Solntsev, B. Ya. Kharitonenko [et al.] / / Ecological problems of mountain forests of the North Caucasus. SB. nauch. Tr. VNIILM. 1990. Issue 20. P. 45-51.
- Shcherbina V. G. Recreational changes of phytocenotic rank in subtropical beech-Laurel-cherry biogeocenoses of the Caucasus // Ecological Bulletin of the North Caucasus. 2007. Vol. 3. No. 3. P. 89-94.
- Melnik A. S., Zhuravskaya E. I. Grab. M.: Agropromizdat, 1985, 80 p.
- Chumakova A.V., Vasiliev N. G. Yasen. M.: Lesnaya prom-St, 1984, 101 p.
- Suntsova L. N., Inshakov E. M., Kozik E. V. Assessment of the life state of public plantings in Krasnoyarsk // Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk state agrarian University. 2010. No. 4 (43). P. 69-73.
- Shcherbina V. G. Dynamics of functional system indicators in the ecosystems of the Sochi coast // Monitoring systems of environment. 2017. № 8 (28). P. 101–109.
- Shcherbina V. G. Factor estimation of the value of transformation of the forest ecosystem of the Sochi coast // Monitoring systems of environment. 2018. № 12 (32). P. 113–121.
- Belyuchenko I. S., The Ecology Of The Kuban. Krasnodar: Kubgau, 2005. Part I. 513 p.
- Shcherbina V.G. Assessment of the state of anthropogenically transformed ecosystems by complex indicators // Trends in the development of science and education. 2018. No. 45. Part 7. P. 64-67.
- Shcherbina V.G. Factor analysis of anthropogenically transformed forest ecosystems of the Sochi region // Monitoring systems of environment-2018: international. scientific-technical Conf. ((Sevastopol, November 5-9. 2018). Sevastopol: Kolorit, 2018. P. 122-122A.