Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, RF, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
In order to increase the accuracy of measuring electrical conductivity of liquids with conductive sensors, new designs of sensors with an electric field closed inside and structural diagrams of meters based on them are proposed and described.
Two meters are considered. In the first meter, the sensor housing is made in the form of a “glass”. Two current and two potential electrodes located inside it form a closed electric field. To organize the best washability of the “glass” with the help of external electromagnets and operating current, magnetohydrodynamic propulsion is implemented.
In the second meter, the sensor is made on a non-conductive disk, on one surface of which the first current electrode is installed in the center, the second current electrode in the form of a conducting hemisphere covers the disk. Potential electrodes are installed under the hemisphere at different distances on the disk in a spiral of Archimedes, which ensures the closure of the electric field inside the measuring cell.
The devices ensure the exclusion of polarization effects on the electrodes, grading according to standard solutions of the “geometric constant”, and correction of its value with changing temperature and pressure.
Keywords: conductive conductivity sensor, closed electric field.
To quote, follow the DOI link and use the Actions-Cite option or copy:
[IEEE] V. A. Gaisky and P. V. Gaisky, “CONDUCTIVE CONDUCTIVITY METERS OF LIQUID MEDIA WITH CLOSED ELECTRIC FIELD,” Monitoring systems of environment, vol. 3, pp. 5–15, Sep. 2019.
LIST OF REFERENCES:
- Patent of the RF № 2654316. Device for measuring the specific electrical conductivity of liquid media. Gaisky V.A., Kazantsev S.V., Klimenko A.V. Published 17.05.2018. Bulletin № 14.
- Patent of the RF № 2658498. Device for measuring the specific electrical conductivity of liquid media. Gaisky V.A., Gaisky P.V. Published 21.06.2018. Bulletin № 18.
- Lopatin B.A. Conductometry. Novosibirsk: Publishing SO SA USSR. 1964. 279 p.
- Stepanuk I.A. Oceanological measuring transducers. L.: Gidrometizdat, 1986. 272 p.
- Patent of the RF № 2046361. Device for measuring the specific electrical conductivity of liquid media. Verevkin V.I., Bystrov V.A., Polyakov S.E. Published 20.10.1995. Bulletin № 10.
- Patent of the RF № 2312331. Conductivity meter. Gaisky V.A., Klimenko A.V. Published 10.12.2007. Bulletin 34.
- Liquid conductivity meter / Gaisky V.A., Klimenko A.V., Grekov A.N. [and other] // Monitoring systems of environment / Tools and monitoring. collection of proceedings MGI NANU. Sevastopol. 2005. y. p. 81–84.
- General physics. Electrical and magnetic phenomena / Ahizer A.I. Reference guide Kiev: Naukova dumka. 1981. 358 p.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetohydrodynamics (date of issue: 12.04.2019).
- Patent of the RF № 2055351. Device for measuring the specific electrical conductivity of liquid media. Verevkin V.I., Bystrov V.A., Belyaev V.M. [and other] Published 27.02.1996. Bulletin № 2.
358 total views, 1 views today