V.V. Chernyshev, V.V. Arykantsev, M.G. Matveiychuk, A.V. Bandurko
Volgograd State Technical University, Russia, Volgograd, Lenin Avenue, 28
Walking machines, because of their exclusively high passability, find application when carrying out different underwater technical works. In seabed conditions there are specific features of interaction of the walking mover with soil. In particular, there is “the compression effect” — at a separation of the foot, which is in a contact phase, from soil because of depression arising under the foot, there is compression force interfering the foot separation from soil. With depth increasing the compression force can significantly increase because of the growth of external environment pressure. Significant forces interfering foot separation from soil limit possibilities of the walking way of movement at big depths. There is no information and measuring devices and systems allowing estimating “compression” properties of ground soil so far. In the article construction of a prototype of the stamp device with electromagnetic drive intended for a research of “compression” properties of underwater soil is discussed. Dynamics of an anchor of an electromagnetic stamp is considered. Also the method of stamp tests of determination of compression force is offered. The possibility of decrease in the force of separation of a foot from underwater soil by vibration impact on reference elements of the walking propulsion unit is considered as well. Recommendations about the choice of natural frequencies of the considered vibrating system are made. Some results of experiments on determination of the force of separation of a foot from underwater soil are given.
Results of the work can be used when developing ground walking robotic systems intended for underwater environmental monitoring, carrying out search and rescue works, when implementing new industrial technologies of seabed resource mining and for other underwater technical works.
Keywords: information and measuring devices and systems, devices for moving along bottom, walking mover, interaction with soil, compression effect, vibration impact.
LIST OF REFERENCES:
- Lyakhov D. G. Modern problems of underwater robotics / / Underwater research and robotics. 2012. № 1. P. 15-23.
- Illarionov, G. Yu., Some aspects of the military applications of underwater robots abroad // Izvestiya yufu. Technical science. 2012. № 3. P. 65-75.
- Sidenko S. K., Laptev K. Z., G. Yu. Illarionov Managed by cable unmanned underwater vehicles for search and destruction of mines // Dual technology. 2009. № 3. P. 28-31.
- Sidenko K. S., Illarionov G. Yu. New approaches to the problem of protection of marine infrastructure objects from underwater saboteurs and terrorists // Marine Radioelectronics. 2008. № 4. P. 2-9.
- Solid minerals of the world ocean: the history of discoveries, geological study, prospects for development / S. I. Andreev, V. E. Kazakova, S. F. Babayeva [et al.] / / Mining journal. 2013. № 11. P. 65-72.
- Verichev S., Laurens de Jonge, Wiebe B., Rodney N. Deep mining: from exploration to exploitation // Minerals of the Ocean – 7 & Deep–Sea Minerals and Mining – 4: abstracts of Int. Conf. / VNIIOkeangeologia. St. Petersburg, 2014. P. 126–138.
- Chernyshev V. V. Africans V. V., Gavrilov A. E. motion Control of underwater walking machines to move around the bottom // Izvestiya yufu. Technical science. 2016. № 1. Р. 141-155.
- Chernyshev V. V., Arykantsev V. V. MAK-1-underwater walking robot / / Robotics and technical Cybernetics. 2015. № 2. Р. 45-50.
- Bong-Huan Jun. Multi–legged Seabed Robot Crabster (CR200) for the Exploration of High Tide and Low Visibility Environment // Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems. 2013. Vol. 19. № 3. P. 14–25.
- Chernyshev V.V., Arykantsev V.V., Gavrilov A.E. et al. Design and underwater tests of subsea walking hexapod MAK–1 // Proc. of the ASME 2016 35th Int. Conf. on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering OMAE 2016. Busan, Korea. 2016. 9 p.
- Chernyshev V.V., Arykantsev V.V. Tests of underwater walking apparatus in the conditions of water bodies of the Volga-Akhtuba floodplain // Monitoring systems of environment. 2017. No. 8 (28). Р. 24-29.
- Pavlovsky V.E., Platonov A.K. Cross-Country Capabilities of a Walking Robot, Geometrical, Kinematical and Dynamic Investigation // Theory and Practice of Robots and Manipulators ROMANSY 13: Proc. of the 13-th CISM-IFToMM Symposium. Zakopane, Poland. Р. 131–138.
- Briskin E.S., Chernyshev V.V., Maloletov A.V. et al. On ground and profile practicability of multi-legged walking machines // Climbing and Walking Robots. CLAWAR 2001: Proc. of the 4-th Int. Conf. Karlsruhe, Germany. 2001. P. 1005–1012.
- Briskin E.S., Chernyshev V.V., Maloletov A.V., Zhoga V.V. The Investigation of Walking Machines with Movers on the Basis of Cycle Mechanisms of Walking // The 2009 IEEE Int. Conf. on Mechatronics and Automation: conf. proc. 2009. P. 3631–3636.
- Serov V. A., Kovshov I. V., Ustinov S. A. Tasks of technological robotic walking platforms in the development of underwater (subglacial) mineral deposits / / Izvestiya SFU. Technical science. 2017. No. 9 (194). P. 181-192.
- Arykantsev V. V. Chernyshev V. V., Terekhov S. E. Dynamics of foot separation from a particularly viscous soil // Mashinovedenie I innovatsii (MICMUS 2017): materials XXIX mezhdunar. Conf. (Moscow, December 6-8, 2017). Moscow: IMASH RAS Publishing house, 2018. P. 260-263.
- Arakantsev V. V., Gavrilov An.E., Kalinin Ya. V., Chernyshev V. V. P. M. 160504 RF, IPC G01N33 / 24, G01N3/08, E02D1/00. Device for research of parameters of soils. 2016.
- Chernyshev V. V., Arakantsev V. V. Modeling of the dynamics of stamping installer in the interaction with the underwater soil // Proceedings VSTU. 2014. Vol. 22. No. 25 (152). P. 11-14.
- Vibrations in technology: a reference guide. Vol. 4. Vibration processes and machines / ed. by E. E. Lavendel. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1981. P. 509.
- Bykhovsky I. I. Fundamentals of the theory of vibration technology. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1968. P. 363.
284 total views, 1 views today