А.L. Popov1, S.V. Razhnikov2
1 State Institution of Moscow “Fire and Rescue Center”, RF, Moscow, Marshal Zhukov Av.,79
2 UNM & Alekseevsky district of the UND and PR Department of the Ministry of emergency situations of Russia across the Belgorod region,
RF, Belgorod region, Alexeevsky district, Alekseyevka, Pavement St., 20
In this paper, on the basis of models and algorithms of crisis management support, the process of transition to the intellectual support of the operator of a complex system of emergency notification of the population of the duty shift of the regional control Center in crisis situations of the Russian emergencies Ministry is gradually implemented.
Methods of selection of regularly used templates as a basis for the development of information blocks are applied. Based on the structure and forms of the selected templates, software modules of the information block interfaces for the formation, subsequent processing and application of data have been developed.
Developed interfaces to information units are included in the workstation and provide the processes: entering, changing, searching and filtering; previewing, printing and saving documents. In the development of algorithms some original software solutions are applied: the organization and use of reference books, access to regulatory documents, processing and distribution of quantitative relationships of the data, interactive reporting, generating the details of the documents, control time of the availability of documents.
Introduction of the developed information blocks: “Check”, “Structure”, “Requisites”, “Control” to the structure of the automated workplace of the operator of complex system of the emergency notification of the population of operational duty shift in the control Center in crisis situations allows one to refuse manual filling of text templates, reduce labor input, increase a resource and improve the quality of preparation of operational reporting documents as well as functional documents in case of accidents, emergency situations, fires on a daily basis according to the regulatory documents, official and functional duties.
Keywords: crisis management, operational duty team, accounting document, management system databases, text template, functional document, control centre in crisis situations, emergency.
To quote, follow the DOI link and use the Actions-Cite option or copy:
[IEEE] А.L. Popov and S.V. Razhnikov, “THE AUTOMATED WORKPLACE OF THE OPERATOR OF THE INTEGRATED SYSTEM OF EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION TO THE POPULATION IN CRISIS SITUATIONS”, Monitoring systems of environment, vol. 4, pp. 145–151, Dec. 2019.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Sverdlov D. L., Chuprin A. P. Methodological recommendations for creating a comprehensive system of emergency notification of the population about the threat of occurrence or about the occurrence of emergency situations. The Ministry of communications and mass media of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of civil defense, emergencies and disaster relief. Moscow. 2013. P. 27.
- Antyukhov V. I., Ostudin N. V. Algorithmization of the activity of officials of control centers in crisis situations of the Ministry of emergency situations of Russia / / technosphere security Technologies. 2017. No. 2 (72). P. 220-228.
- Artuhov V. I., Ostudin, N. V. Methods of identification and analysis of problematic issues in the activities of the officers of the CMC EMERCOM of Russia // Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University of state fire service of EMERCOM of Russia. 2016. № 1. P. 97-106.
- Popov P. A. Manual on the organization of management centers in crisis situations of the EMERCOM of Russia. M.: national emergency management center of EMERCOM of Russia. 2012. P. 159.
- Onov V. A., Ostudin N. V., Safonov D. P., Ivanov A. Yu. Model of information support for decision-making when evaluating the activities of EMERCOM employees of Russia / / fire and explosion Safety. 2017. Vol. 26. № 2. P. 5-13.
- Sosunov I. V. Normative and methodological base of emergency risk analysis: reality and prospects / / civil security Technologies. 2010. Vol. 7. No. 3 (25). P. 52 – 57.
- Ostudin N. V. Models and algorithms of information and analytical support of anti-crisis management: autoref. dis. … Cand. Techn. science, 05.13.10. SPb UGPS the Ministry of emergency situations of Russia, 2018, P. 24.
- Artuhov V. I., Ostudin, N. In. Forty A.V. Method of identification of the list of tasks of intellectual support of activities of officials of control centres in crisis situations of EMERCOM of Russia // Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University of state fire service of EMERCOM of Russia. 2016. № 4. P. 63-76.
- Razhnikov S. V., Popov A. L., Butuzov S. Yu. a. s. 2018621459 Russian Federation. Database workstation “Integrated system of emergency public notification” “Integrated information system for monitoring and control of forces and means of EMERCOM of Moscow” / № 2018621203; Appl. 27.08.2018; publ. 06.09.2018. FIPS, 1 c.
- Artuhov V. I., Ostudin, N. In. Modeling of the process of intellectual support of activities of officials of control centres in crisis situations of EMERCOM of Russia // Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University of state fire service of EMERCOM of Russia. 2017. № 2. P. 78-93.
- Popov A. L. Introduction of an automated workplace of a complex system of emergency notification of the population in the operational duty shift of the control Center in crisis situations / / Actual issues of improving engineering systems for ensuring fire safety of objects: collection of materials VI allros. science.- practice. Conf. (Ivanovo, April 17, 2019). P. 264-266.