L.O. Shtripling, V.V. Bazhenov, N.S. Bazhenova
Omsk State Technical University, RF, Omsk, Mira Av., 11
The work focuses on the important issue of air quality control in settlements on the territory of which industrial enterprises operate, and identification of sources of excess emissions. The main problem in monitoring and control of air quality is to localize sources of excess emissions. The problem of identifying the source of excess emissions is related both to the complexity of the mathematical apparatus used in the calculation of concentrations of pollutants and operational one for determining the circle of suspected legal entities, as well as the duration of procedures for coordination of on-site inspections of industrial facilities. The article presents a description of the method of localization and identification of the source of excess emission, which is based on the solution of the inverse problem of dispersion of the pollutant in the atmosphere.
The article provides the rationale for reducing the search for sources of excess emissions. The results of the estimated emission power, the determination of the multiplicity of excess for each of the considered sources and the identification of the most probable source that allowed excess emission are presented. Also, the analysis of points for additional sampling, which determined the optimal route for the mobile laboratory, is made. Thus, the location localization and the source identification is proposed to be carried out in several stages, which allows as soon as possible to narrow the range of possible culprits of excess pollution and quickly (based on the results of the selection of two air samples) to confirm the guilt of a specific source of pollutant emissions.
Keywords: Air pollution, emissions, excess emissions, source localization, source identification.
To quote, follow the DOI link and use the Actions-Cite option or copy:
[IEEE] L.O. Shtripling, V.V. Bazhenov, and N.S. Bazhenova, “DEVELOPMENT OF A METHOD TO LOCALIZE AND IDENTIFY THE SOURCE OF EXCESSIVE EMISSIONS WITH THE AIM OF IMPROVING THE EFFICIENCY OF STATE SUPERVISION IN THE FIELD OF PROTECTION OF ATMOSPHERIC AIR,” Monitoring systems of environment, vol. 4, pp. 152–161, Dec. 2019.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Taseyko O. V., Sugak E. V. Representativeness of observation points in the assessment of air quality in the urban environment / / Modern problems of science and education, 2014, no. 6. – URL: http://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=15560 (date accessed: 15.05.2019).
- State report “on the state and protection of the environment of the Russian Federation in 2017”. Moscow: Ministry of natural resources of Russia; NPP “Cadastre”, 2018, 888 p.
- Zhangjie Fu, Yiming Chen, Yongjie Ding, Daojing He. Pollution Source Localization Based on Multi-UAV Cooperative Communication // IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2900475.
- Noe M. Yungaicela-Naula, Youmin Zhang, Luis E. Garza-Castañon, Luis I. Minchala, UAV-based Air Pollutant Source Localization Using Gradient and Probabilistic Methods // International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS), 12-15 June 2018 (Dallas, TX, USA). DOI: 10.1109/ICUAS.2018.8453430.
- A method for identifying sources of unauthorized emissions as a tool for improving the environmental and industrial safety of OGHK facilities / G. L. Handel, E. V. Sosnovtseva, I. E. kleymenova [et al.] / / environmental Protection in the oil and gas complex, 2010. № 10. P. 6-10.
- Tensov B. M., Lapteva N. A., Shabanov A. N. Mathematical method of searching for unknown point sources of gases and aerosols in the atmosphere / / optics of the atmosphere and ocean, 2015. Vol. 28, no. 2. Pp. 159-162.
- Karmazin V. N., Lebedintsev V. N., Karmazin A.V. On identification of sources of emergency emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere / / Nauka Kubani, 2008. № 3. P. 4-7.
- Identification of aerosol sources by the ratio of individual concentrations of anthropogenic pollutants / E. V. Kuchmenko, E. V. Molozhenikova, I. I. Marinaite [et al.] / / optics of the atmosphere and ocean, 2005. Vol. 18, no. 5-6. Pp. 497-501.
- Restoration of pollution fields by methods of receptor modeling on the example of the village of Khomutovo / M. S. Zarodnyuk, E. V. Kuchmenko, E. V. Molozhnikova [et al.] / / optics of the atmosphere and ocean, 2006. Vol. 19, no. 6. Pp. 557-561.
- Assessment of the contribution of the industrial zone of the city of Shelekhov to the pollution of the geosystem of the Alder river valley / E. V. Kuchmenko, M. S. Zarodnyuk, O. A. Balyshev [et al.] / / Izvestiya Samara scientific center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2009. Vol. 11, no. 1 (3). P. 301-306.
- Register of objects that have a negative impact on the environment [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://onv.fsrpn.ru/ (accessed: 10.06.2019).
- Stripling L. A., Bazhenov V. V., Varakina N. S. A preliminary identification of the source of excessive emissions of polluting substances in atmospheric air // the Oil and the environment: materials of vseros. science.- practice. Conf. with internat. participation (Omsk, September 21, 2018). Omgpu, 2018. P. 69-72.
- Method of preliminary localization of the source of excess atmospheric air pollution as a way to improve the effectiveness of environmental monitoring and surveillance in Russia / L. O. Stripling, V. V. Bazhenov, Yu. V. Kalinin [et al.] / / Omsk scientific Bulletin, 2019. No. 3 (165). P. 72-77. DOI: 10.25206/1813-8225-2019-165-72-77.
- Order of the Ministry of natural resources of the Russian Federation of 06.06.2017 N 273 “On approval of calculation methods for dispersion of harmful (polluting) substances in the atmospheric air” / / URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_222765 (accessed: 20.05.2019).
- Methodological guide for analytical control of emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere, St. Petersburg.: Atmosphere research Institute, 2012.
288 total views, 2 views today