Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, RF, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
The development of environmental monitoring systems has always been linked to methods of recording measurement information, and it was a question of both primary data and the results of primary processing and analysis. Requirements for the quality and information security of information are constantly growing. Hardware methods for storing and relaying information are being upgraded.
The construction of control and measurement systems in the natural environment is primarily based on the collection, retransmission and analysis of the necessary measurement information. In many cases, the solution of the problem of telemetry transmission of measurement information is either not provided, is not technically possible or economically profitable. Using computer devices for intermediate storage of the data stored in non-volatile memory is often expensive and energy-inefficient. Therefore, ready-made specialized microcontroller or standard flash memory modules are developed or used for these purposes. In our work on creating Autonomous, mobile, submersible and probing meters, this task is solved in accordance with the requirements for energy supply and growing volumes of measurement information due to the increase in the duration of observations or the speed of the hardware. As a result, the success of the experiment and the entire control system depends on the reliability of storing the received primary or intermediate data.
Despite the fact that today developers of electronic equipment are offered many ready-made modular solutions for recording and intermediate storage of data on flash devices that can be connected to ready-made standard interface outputs of meters, there are always tasks where an individual approach is required, related to optimization of application or mass production. The article suggests the implementation of a number of working devices for recording and temporary storage of measurement data for small-scale and experimental samples.
Keywords: memory module, flash module, information storage, primary measurement data, stand-alone meter, data acquisition system, monitoring system.
To quote, follow the DOI link and use the Actions-Cite option or copy:
[IEEE] P. V. Gaisky, “Electronic memory module for registration of the primary measuring information,” Monitoring systems of environment, no. 1, pp. 63–70, Mar. 2020.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- https://www.alldatasheet.com/view.jsp?sField=0&Searchword=AT45DB (date of issue: 01.02.2020).
- Gaisky P.V., Logvinchuk A.N. Thermoprofilemeter for ice studies in Antarctica // Monitoring systems of environment. Collection of proceedings NASU, Sevastopol: MHI. 2005. P. 41–46.
- Gaisky P.V. Small experimental measure of the boundary line on the basis of the distributed thermoprofilemeters // Monitoring systems of environment. Sevastopol: INTS. 2018. Release 12 (32). P. 5–14.
- Gaisky P.V., Gaisky V.V. Mobile bioelectronic systems // Monitoring systems of environment. Sevastopol: INTS. 2015. Release 1 (21). P. 19–23.
- https://www.dharmanitech.com/2009/01/sd-card-interfacing-with-atmega8-fat32.html (date of issue: 01.02.2020).
- https://iarduino.ru/shop/Expansion-payments/ (date of issue: 02.10.2020).
- https://static.chipdip.ru/lib/435/DOC001435109.pdf (date of issue: 02.10.2020).