Sevastopol State University, RF, Sevastopol, Universitetskaya St., 33
In this article generalized analysis of the human operator reliability in ergatic environmental control systems for monitoring and protecting explosive and fire hazardous objects is given. A general tabular morphological matrix of operator characteristics has been developed, which is also presented in analytical form. The methodology of structural analysis (compiling a structural matrix) characteristics and properties of a human operator for an ergatic environmental control system for hazardous objects using the example of monitoring the motor gasoline concentration in the air in the reservoir zone is shown. A methodological approach to taking into account the human operator reliability is proposed, based on the use of morphological and structural analyses. The approach is to choose the most significant actions (functions) of a person in an ergatic system from the set of possible characteristics.
The mathematical apparatus for describing human operator reliability in ergatic system based on the Markov theory of random state transitions described by a polynomial system of differential equations for each human operation in the system in a theoretical form is presented. The implementation of this mathematical apparatus assumes the availability of statistical and experimental data on the failure rates and restoration of its productivity. The possibility of the designer evaluating the final probability of the human operator of the ergatic environmental control system for one of the most critical operations (to achieve the final goal) in the absence of statistical (experimental) data by analogy with the “weak” link in the technical system is argumented.
The further research perspective is the human operator reliability assessment in an ergatic environmental control system by calculating with using experimental data.
Keywords: reliability, ergatic control system, human operator, reliability assessment, methodological approach.
To quote, follow the DOI link and use the Actions-Cite option or copy:
[IEEE] V. I. Shvetsova, “The human operator reliability modeling of the ergatic environmental control system and protection of explosion and fire hazardous objects,” Monitoring systems of environment, no. 1, pp. 160–167, Mar. 2020.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Reliability reference in 3 volumes, ed. B.R. Levina and B.E. Berdichevsky, translation from English. M .: MIR, 1969. 1050 p.
- Reference. Information management human-machine systems: research, design, testing under the general. ed. A.I. Gubinsky and V.G. Evgrafova. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1993. 528 p.
- Odintsov A.N., A.I. Sevrikov. Optimization of structures of information-ergatic systems for monitoring and protection of explosive and fire hazardous objects by time factor // News of SNU by V. Dalia: Lugansk, 2010. No. 12 (154), part 2, P. 139–146.
- Pankov E.K. Optimization of ergatic control systems and protection of high-risk facilities // News of SevNTU: collection of scientific papers. No. 132/2012. Seriya: Mechanics, energy, ecology. Sevastopol, 2012. P. 174–179.
- Sevrikov A.I. The formation of many structures of ergatic systems for monitoring and protecting explosive and fire hazardous objects during design // Technological complexes: sciences journal. Lutsk, 2013. No. 1 (7). P. 64–70.
- Shvetsova V.I. Analysis of human reliability of ergatic control systems for hazardous facilities // News of SevNTU. Cycle Mechanics, energy, ecology: collection of scientific papers. No. 147/2014. Sevastopol, 2014. P. 151–156.
- Kuznetsov Yu.N. Guidelines for the use of system-morphological search for new technical solutions. Kiev: KPI, 1985. 60 p.
- Odrin V.M., Karavov S.S. Morphological analysis of systems. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1973. 370 p.
- Reinshke K., Ushakov I.A. Assessment of system reliability using graphs. Moscow: Radio and communications, 1988. 210 p.
- Prisnyakov V.F., Prisnyakov L.M. Mathematical modeling of information processing by the operator of human-machine systems. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1990. 245 p.
- Shvetsova V.I., Sevrikov V.V. Mathematical modeling of the reliability of a human operator in ergatic control systems for hazardous facilities. // Environmental control systems: collection of scientific papers. No. 20. Sevastopol, 2014. P. 202–208.
- Beshelev S.D., Gurvin F.G. Expert estimates. Moscow: Higher school, 2001. 210 p.
- Meister D. Human Reliability Production Audit, Proc. Ninth Hotl. Symp Reliability Quality Control, 1963. P. 184–192.
81 total views, 3 views today