G.A. Sigora, T.Yu. Khomenko, L.A. Nichkova
Sevastopol State University, RF, Sevastopol, Universitetskaya St., 33
The article considers the problem of evaluating the quality of groundwater. A technique for environmental monitoring of spring and ground waters in the Sevastopol region is proposed. The main stages of the research are: choosing determined components characterizing the quality and degree of groundwater pollution, and ranking of sources according to a number of criteria, which allows identifying the frequency of repeated measurements. It is found that 49% of the studied sources are “contaminated” and not suitable for drinking and using them for agricultural needs. According to the results of regular monitoring of both “relatively clean” and “contaminated” groups, a tendency to increasing the level of pollution of springs with nitrates is revealed.
Keywords: environmental monitoring, underground sources, evaluation, quality, Sevastopol region, pollution.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Borevsky B.V. Requirements for assessing the composition and quality of groundwater in the conduct of exploration and use // B.V. Borevskii, V.P. Zakutin, R.I. Plotnikov, etc. Drinking water, 2005. Vol. 4. P. 2–9.
- Shirokova V.A. History of hydrochemistry in Russia: stages of development, problems, research / V.A. Shirokov. M.: Izoproekt PVC, 2005. 280 p.
- Antipov M.A. Evaluation of groundwater quality and methods of analysis: textbook / M.A. Antipov, I.V. Zaikina, N. And. The cash-strapped. M.: RGAZU, 2010. 136 p.
- Boumova S.A. Quality and safety of spring water as a backup in case of emergency / S. A. Boumova, A.G. Bubnov, M.M. Komarov // Ivanovo state chem.those. Institute. Ivanovo, 2016. P. 128–130.
- Nefedieva T.A. The Quality of spring water of the Ulyanovsk region / Nefedieva T.A. T.A.N. In. The Annunciation // Ulyanovsk medico-biological journal No. 4, 2018. P. 28–30.
- Lukashevich O.D. Safety of water in springs of the city of Tomsk / O.D. Lukashevich, N. And. Chernyshova // Riskology, 2018. No. 2. P. 87–97.
- Puchkov V.A. Monitoring of Civil protection: an encyclopedia in 4 volumes. T. II (K – On) M.: FGBU VNII GOCHS (FC), 2015. 658 p.
- Korneev T.V. Monitor // The Explanatory dictionary of Metrology, measurement technology and quality management. Key terms: around 7,000 terms M.: Rus. lang., 1990. 462 p.
- Kosinova I.I. Monitoring of groundwater contamination in the city of Sevastopol and Bakhchisarai / Kosinova I.I., G.A. Sigora, Nichkova L.A., Dobrovolskaya E.V., Simonova E.S. // Bulletin of Voronezh State University. Series: Geology, 2016. No. 3. P. 123–127.
- Khomenko T.Y. Monitoring of springs of the Sevastopol region / Khomenko T.Y., Sigora G.A., Shevtsova, J.A. // Collection of reports of International scientific-technical conference “Innovative approaches to the solution of the time-problems of rational use of natural resources and environmental protection”. Belgorod, 2019. P. 32–38.
- SanPiN 126.96.36.1995 – 02. Requirements to water quality of centralized water supply. Sanitary protection of sources: approved. Chief state Sani-container a doctor of the Russian Federation 17.11.02. M.: the Ministry of justice of the RF, 2002. 17 р.
- SanPiN 188.8.131.524-01. Drinking water. Hygienic requirements to water quality of centralized drinking water supply systems. Quality control. Hygienic requirements to safety of hot water systems: approved. Chief state sanitary doctor of the Russian Federation 26.09.01: instead of SanPiN 184.108.40.2069-96. M.: The Ministry of justice of the Russian Federation, 2001. 46 p.
- SanPiN 220.127.116.119-01. Hygienic requirements for protection of groundwater from contamination: approved. Chief state sanitary doctor of the Russian Federation 16.07.2001: M.: Federal Center for State Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision of the Ministry of Health of Russia, 2001. 23 p.
- The newsletter on the state of the subsoil in the territory of the city of federal significance Sevastopol in 2018, 2019. Issue. 1. 129 p.
- Drugov Yu.S. Analysis of polluted water [Electronic resource]: practical guide / Yu. S. Drugov, A.A. Rodin. 2nd ed. (email). The electron. text data (1 pdf file).M: BINOM. Laboratory of knowledge, 2015. 681 p.
- GN 18.104.22.1685-03. Maximum allowable concentrations (MPC) and approximate allowable levels (ODU) of chemicals in the water of water bodies for household, drinking and cultural water use. The publication is official. M.: Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, 2004. 154 p.
- PG 22.214.171.1246-03. Approximate permissible levels (ODE) of chemicals in the water of water bodies of drinking, domestic and cultural water use. The publication is official. M.: Ministry of Health of Russia, 2004. p. 62; Add. No. 1, 2004. 6 p.