Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, RF, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
A mathematical model of estimation of thermal and effective parameters of the most important part of cogeneration system of gas piston engine working in cogeneration mode was developed. Parameters of fresh air intake stroke with variable conditions of the environment using the method of small deviations were studied. The advantages of using the method of small deviations are the possibility of linearization of calculation equations as well as making calculations of not absolute but relative parameter change. The main parameters of fresh air intake by a cylinder are parameters of combustible mixture at the end of the intake stroke: combustible mixture pressure pa, the level of compression ε, the level of heating of fresh charge during the intake ΔT, parameters of residue gases (quantity Mr, pressure pr and temperature Tr), temperature of combustible mixture Tк.
Using the method of small deviations for estimation of influence of the temperature of combustible mixture on effective values of gas piston engine led to an important finding: relative change of specific effective fuel consumption (economical part of gas piston engine exploitation) is in reverse relation to squared relative difference of temperature of supercharging air. In addition, cooling of supercharging air will positively influence temperatures inside engine cylinders and consequently fuel burning temperature. In turn, lowering the fuel burning temperature will improve ecological impact of the engine and reduce exhaust of harmful components into the atmosphere, in particular NOx.
Keywords: control of parameters, method of small deviations, intake stroke, gas combustion engine, combustion efficiency, environmental impact.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Goltraf I.S. Air cooling in marine diesel engines. L .: Shipbuilding, 1966.200 p.
- Vasiliev-Yuzhin R.M. Marine diesel engine operation in non-specific conditions. L.: Shipbuilding, 1967. 160 p.
- Vibe I.I. Theory of internal combustion engines: Lecture notes. Chelyabinsk, 1974. 252 p.
- Vansheidt V.A. Diesels: Handbook / B.P. Baikov, V.A. Vansheidt, I.P. Voronov [et al.] / under total. ed. V.A. Vansheidt [et al.]. 3rd ed., Rev. and add. L.: Mechanical engineering. Leningrad. department, 1977.479 p.
- Internal combustion engines: theory, modeling and calculation of processes: Textbook for the course “Theory of work processes and modeling of processes in internal combustion engines” / B.А. Sharoglazov, M.F. Farafontov, V.V. Klementyev. Chelyabinsk: Ed. SUSU, 2005.403 p.
- Analysis of the energy-ecological effect of the use of gas piston engines in ship power plants / О.К. Bezyukov, V.A. Zhukov, K.A. Sparrow // Bulletin of the State University of the Sea and River Fleet named after Admiral S.O. Makarov. 2015. Issue. 6 (30). P. 145–151.
- Oxidation of nitrogen during combustion / Ya.B. Zeldovich, P. Ya. Sadovnikov and D.A. Frank-Kamenetsky; Acad. Sciences of the USSR. Institute of chemistry. physics. M .; L .: Publishing house and 2nd type. Publishing house Acad. Sciences of the USSR, 1947 (Moscow). 148 p.
- Balandina O.A., Puring S.M. Investigation of the influence of air temperature on the level of nitrogen oxide emission in the flue gases of boiler plants // Urban Planning and Architecture. 2019.Vol. 9, No. 4. P. 27–32.