G.V. Khakimova, L.R. Asfandiyarova
FSBEI HE «Ufa State Petroleum Technological University», Branch of Sterlitamak, RF, Sterlitamak, Oktyabrya Av., 2
UDC 631.45, 581.5
Due to the intense anthropogenic load in limited areas, the problems of environmental pollution are becoming especially acute in cities: the amount of emissions from industrial enterprises and vehicles is currently growing, and chemical analysis of the content of pollutants in the soil cover is not carried out. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze the soil cover to increase and clarify information on air pollution, as well as to predict the pollution of ground and surface waters, which is especially relevant for assessing the ecological state of an industrial city.
The aim of the study is to assess the ecological state of the territory of an industrial city based on monitoring the soil cover. In winter, the study of the soil cover of the urbanized territory for the content of the main pollutants was carried out. Analysis of the spatial distributions of the studied substances in the soil cover in the area of influence of a large industrial center showed the variation of the content of pollutants due to the impact of anthropogenic sources; there is an excess of the background concentration for all tested ingredients. It has been established that the distribution of pollutants over the territory of the city is influenced by the physical and geographical characteristics of the area and the meteorological conditions of dispersion of pollutants. Experimental data indicate that a significant amount of harmful impurities enters the soil cover from the atmosphere, which can then be washed out into the soil and groundwater. In the course of the research, it has been determined that as a means of monitoring the impact of anthropogenic sources on the environment, it is advisable to use data on soil pollution in the study area.
Keywords: soil cover, chemical analysis, research, pollutants, anthropogenic impact, monitoring.
- Motuzova G.V. and Bezuglova O.S. Ekologicheskij monitoring pochv (Environmental monitoring of soils). Мoscow: Akademicheskij Proekt, Gaudeamus, 2007, 237 p.
- Valetdinov A.R. and Valetdinov A.K. Monitoring snezhnogo pokrova – racional’nyj instrument v sisteme ohrany okruzhayushchej sredy i obespechenii ekologicheskoj bezopasnosti (Snow cover monitoring is a rational tool in the system of environmental protection and ensuring environmental safety). Ispol’zovanie i ohrana prirodnyh resursov v Rossii, 2007, No. 4, pp. 19–28.
- Asfandiyarova L.R., Daminev R.R., Galiev A.L, and Yunusova G.V. Ocenka negativnogo vozdejstviya promyshlennyh stochnyh vod na sostoyanie vodnogo ob”ekta i meropriyatiya po ego snizheniyu (Assessment of the negative impact of industrial wastewater on the state of a water body and measures to reduce it). Ekologicheskie sistemy i pribory, 2014, No. 12, pp. 14–18.
- Kaverina S.A., Myachina K.V., and Lozhkin I.V. Geoekologicheskaya ocenka transformacii pochvennogo pokrova urbanizirovannyh territorij (Geoecological assessment of the transformation of the soil cover of urbanized territories). Vestnik OGU, 2007, No. 3, pp. 134–142.
- Dorozhukova S.L. Opyt issledovaniya zagryazneniya atmosfernogo vozduha po soderzhaniyu zagryaznyayushchih veshchestv v snezhnom pokrove i pochvah (na primere kompressornoj stancii “Vyngapurovskaya”) (Experience in the study of atmospheric air pollution by the content of pollutants in the snow cover and soils (for example, the Vyngapurovskaya compressor station). Vestnik ekologii, lesovedeniya i landshaftovedeniya, 2002, No. 3, pp. 167–173.
- Daminev R.R., Asfandiyarova L.R., and Yunusova G.V. Issledovanie i ocenka zagryaznennosti snezhnogo pokrova na territorii promyshlennogo goroda (na primere g. Sterlitamaka Respubliki Bashkortostan) (Research and assessment of snow cover pollution on the territory of an industrial city (on the example of Sterlitamak, Republic of Bashkortostan). Ekologiya i promyshlennost’ Rossii, 2015, Vol. 19, No. 8, pp. 58–62.
- Ivanov V.S. and Cherkasova O.A. Zagryaznenie pochv g. Vitebska sul’fatami, nitratami i nefteproduktami (Soil pollution of Vitebsk with sulfates, nitrates and oil products). Vestnik VGMU, 2011, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 111–119.
- Prozhorina T.I. and Krutova O.V. Issledovaniye vliyaniya snegosvalki na pochvennyy pokrov prilegayushchey territorii (na primere goroda Voronezha) (Investigation of the influence of a snow dump on the soil cover of the adjacent territory (on the example of the city of Voronezh)). Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Geografiya. Geoekologiya, 2019, No. 2, pp. 77–81.
- GOST 17.4.4.02-2017 (Russian Federation standard). Мoscow: Standartinform, 2018, 12 p.
- GOST 17.4.1.02-83 (USSR standard). Мoscow: Standartinform, 2008, 4 p.
- Rukovodstvo po himicheskomu analizu vod. Irkutsk, 2006, 56 p.