Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, RF, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
UDC 561.232:574.586 (262.5)
This article provides the rationale for the choice of the number and location of stationary and route posts for monitoring atmospheric air pollution, taking into account the zoning of the territory of the city of Sevastopol by an integral criterion (density of emission sources).
An assessment of the features of the terrain is made to determine the zone of influence of major sources of pollution. It is revealed that the difference in heights of the natural relief in the Sevastopol region is 0–922 m. As a criterion for determining the composition of the largest stationary sources of pollution, the volume of gross emissions is determined accounting for more than 20 tons / year. In accordance with this, a list of 19 major pollution sources has been compiled. For each of them, a characteristic of the terrain relief for emission sources is given.
Investigations of the intensity and composition of the flow are carried out on the most congested highways of the city of Sevastopol. Based on the data obtained and taking into account the list in the Appendix, a list of 30 roads for calculating dispersion is compiled and the corresponding initial data are determined.
The article presents a map of the location of emission sources. According to a number of criteria developed, the zoning of the territory of the city of Sevastopol is proposed, which will make possible to reasonably plan a network of air pollution monitoring posts to collect representative data.
Keywords: cyanobacteria, periphyton, epilithon, coastal waters, cyanobacteria strains.
- Rukovodstvo po metodam gidrobiologicheskogo analiza poverkhnostnykh vod i donnykh oblozheniy (Guidance on methods of hydrobiological analysis of surface waters and bottom deposits). Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat, 1983, 239 p.
- https://studopedia.ru/7_4979_perifitonnie-vodorosli.html (December 20, 2021).
- Sorokin Yu.I. Ekosistemy korallovykh rifov (Ecosystems of coral reefs). Moscow: Nauka, 1990. 502 p.
- Fry J.C. and Day M. Bacterial genetics in natural environments. Chapman and Hall, London, 1990, 44 p.
- Lutsenko Ye.S., Shalygin S.S., and Davydov D.A. Perifitonnyye tsianobakterii litorali Kol’skogo zaliva Barentseva morya (Periphytic cyanobacteria of the littoral of the Kola Bay of the Barents Sea). Vestnik MGTU, 2013, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 472–477.
- Miroshnichenko Ye.S. Bakteriozy epilitona litorali yuzhnogo i srednego kolen Kol’skogo zaliva Barentseva moray: Diss. kand. biol. nauk (Bacterioses of the epilithon of the littoral of the southern and middle knees of the Kola Bay of the Barents Sea. Cand. biol. sci. thesis). Murmansk, 2016, 176 р.
- Kondratʹeva N.V. Synʹozeleni vodorosti – Cyanophyta. Chast’. 2. Klass Hormohoniyevi – Hormogoniophyceae: v kn. Vyznachnyk prisnovodnykh vodorostey Ukraïnsʹkoï RSR. Vyp. 1. (Blue-green algae – Cyanophyta. Part 2. Hormogoniophyceae class: in the book. Determinant of freshwater algae of the Ukrainian SSR. Rel. 1). Kyïv: Naukova dumka, 1968, 523 p.
- Kondratʹeva N.V., Kovalenko O.V., and Prykhodʹkova L.P. Synʹozeleni vodorosti – Cyanophyta. Zahalʹna kharakterystyka synʹozelenykh vodorostey – Cyanophyta. Klass Khrookokovi – Chroococcophyta. Klass Khamesyfonovi – Chamaesiphonophyceae: v kn. Vyznachnyk prisnovodnykh vodorostey Ukraïnsʹkoï RSR. Vyp. 1. (Blue-green algae – Cyanophyta. General characteristics of blue-green algae – Cyanophyta. Chroococcophyta class. Class Khamesifonov – Chamaesiphonophyceae: in the book. Determinant of freshwater algae of the Ukrainian SSR. Rel. 1). Kyïv: Naukova dumka, 1984, 388 p.
- Khoult Dzh., Krig N., Snit P., Steyli Dzh., and Uil’yams S. Opredelitel’ bakteriy Berdzhi (Determinant of bacteria Bergey). Moscow: Mir, 1997. Vol. 1-2, 799 p.
- https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/documents/climatehabs.pdf (November 10, 2021).