М.V. Lapa1, S.E. Kravtsova1, V.A.Safonov1,2,3
1Sevastopol State University, RF, Sevastopol, Universitetskaya St., 33
2Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, RF, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
3Sevastopol branch of GOIN, RF, Sevastopol, Sovetskaya St., 61
The article contains an analysis of regulatory documentation and a review of the literature regulating the analysis of measurements, tests and environment control state in organizations, scientific research. Shortcomings are identified, a list of current regulatory documentation necessary for the performance of these works is developed. The relevance of the work on the analysis of the metrological support of the scientific research is shown, which is important for improving the quality of scientific experiments. The most common shortcomings based on the results of the analysis of the state of measurements, tests and environmental control are considered: claims to the quality, reliability and other technical characteristics of measuring instruments, environmental control and testing, FSIS «ARSHIN» does not always have records of the results of measuring instrument calibration in laboratories, the instruments do not correspond to the required resolution. It is necessary to replace the measuring equipment, the regulatory documentation for the methods and means of verification is subject to revision and addition. Examples of improving the metrological support of measurements, tests and control in organizations based on the results of the study of the state of measurements, tests and control in the conditions of standardization and metrology centers, subdivisions of accounting for measuring instruments s of enterprises are given.
Keywords: analysis; measurements; tests; control; metrological support; environment.
- GOST R ISO 9000-2015, Moscow: Standartinform, 2018, 24 p.
- GOST R ISO 9004:2019, Moscow: Standartinform, 2020, 28 p.
- https://profstandart-rosmintrud.ru/reestr-profstandartov (January 18, 2022).
- MI 2240-98 GSI, available at: https://files.stroyinf.ru/Data1/10/10940/index.htm (January 18, 2022).
- MI 2116-90, available at: https://meganorm.ru/Data2/1/4293769/4293769079.pdf (January 18, 2022).
- MI 2117-90 GSI, available at: https://files.stroyinf.ru/Index2/1/4293769/4293769078.htm (January 18, 2022).