N.A. Zhilnikova, A.A. Baranova, V.O. Smirnova, I.A. Shishkin
Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation,
RF, Saint-Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya St., 67
UDC 004.9, 504.064.3, 504.064.4
The paper focuses on the main approaches and issues of management and monitoring in territorial natural production complexes, considering the industry specifics of industrial enterprises. In the management system of territorial natural-production complexes it is proposed to take into account the need to ensure regulated levels of compliance of production processes with the best available technologies, changes in environmental legislation, ensuring environmental standards for permissible impact standards and individual standards for permissible discharges for individual water users within the framework of basin systems for the integrated use and protection of water resources. The possibilities of modern mathematical support of geoinformation systems are determined. The necessity of more active use of automation tools is revealed, especially with simultaneous control of many parameters. The structure of information-algorithmic support for environmental quality control and regulation of the technogenic load from production systems is developed. A method for managing a territorial natural-production complex based on geoinformation technologies and a functional model for normalizing the permissible impact of production systems is proposed, which considers the specifics of the entire spectrum of their production and technological characteristics. Information and algorithmic support for the formation of geoinformation systems projects for the environmental regulation of the technogenic load of the territorial natural-production complex using the Gulf of Finland, recommendations to substantiate a decrease in the mass of pollutants from water users by 15–35%.
Keywords: natural-production complex, geoinformation systems, technogenic load, geoinformation modeling.
- Alekseyev V.V. Informatsionnyye izmeritelʹnyye sistemy. Kompleksnaya otsenka sostoyaniya obʺyektov okruzhnostey prirodnoy sredy na osnove GIS-tekhnologiy (Information measuring systems. Comprehensive assessment of the state of objects of circumferences of the natural environment based on GIS technologies). Vestnik obrazovaniya i razvitiya nauki rossiyskoy akademii yestestvennykh nauk, 2001, No. 5 (3), pp. 230–240.
- Shishkin A.I., Antonov I.V., and Yepifanov A.V. Geoinformatsionnaya modeliruyushchaya sistema normirovaniya dopustimykh sbrosov dlya tsellyulozno-bumazhnykh kompleksov (Geoinformation modeling system for rationing permissible discharges for pulp and paper complexes). Vodnoye khozyaystvo Rossii: problemy, tekhnologii, upravleniye, 2011, No. 1, pp. 66–80.
- Druzhinin H.H. and Shishkin A.I. Matematicheskoye modelirovaniye i prognozirovaniye zagryazneniya poverkhnostnykh vod sushi (Mathematical modeling and forecasting of land surface water pollution). Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat, 1989, 329 p.
- Shishkin I.A., Shishkin A.I., and Zhilʹnikova N.A. Sovremennaya kontseptsiya i metody normirovaniya tekhnogennoy nagruzki na vodnyye obʺyekty i predotvrashcheniya podtopleniya (The modern concept and methods of rationing the technogenic load on water bodies and preventing flooding). Biosfera, 2018, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 143–175.
- Potanin G.Yu., Kushnerov A.I., and Shishkin A.I. Skhemotekhnicheskoye modelirovaniye dlya normirovaniya tekhnogennoy nagruzki na vodnyye obʺyekty (Circuit modeling for regulation of technogenic load on water bodies), Perspektivy razvitiya fundamentalʹnykh nauk, XI Mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii studentov i molodykh uchenykh (Prospects for the development of fundamental sciences, XI International conference of students and young scientists), Tomsk, 22-25 April 2014, Tomsk: National research Tomsk polytechnic university, 2014, pp. 665–667.
- Zhilnikova N. Geoinformation modelling system of natural technical complexes for simulation modelling and optimization of load distribution, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 450, 2018, available at: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/450/6/062010 (July 01, 2022).