A.V. Skatkov, A.A. Bryukhovetskiy
Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Education «Sevastopol State University», RF, Sevastopol, Universitetskaya St., 33
The article presents an approach and research results to the construction of a strategy for detecting vulnerabilities of interfaces of information and measurement networks based on decentralized service disciplines on the basis of mutual testing of the states of natural and technical objects and systems. The proposed approach develops methods for dynamic detection of anomalies in information data flows in intelligent networks, taking into account the features of 5G technologies. The application of the proposed approach is aimed at increasing the reliability of decisions made in a stochastic highly dynamic environment characterized by a rapidly changing network topology, its mobility, spatial density, localization of nodes.
Primary sensors for measuring environmental parameters fail during operation due to exposure to an aggressive environment and deliberate actions. As a result, there are systematic measurement errors of controlled quantities due to the appearance of vulnerabilities. The presented approach, in contrast to the known ones, allows detecting vulnerabilities of device interfaces when testing their properties together. For this purpose, a model has been developed that forms virtual collaborations of network nodes and allows moving from processing the variable structure of the network topology to a quasi-permanent one. One of the variants of the network architecture, a graph model of virtual collaborations, and an algorithm for the formation of minimal coverages are presented, the characteristic ratio, the value of which confirms the effectiveness of the developed approach based on collaborations compared with traditional single testing is analyzed.
Keywords: decentralized processing, node collaborations, graph model, set coverage, decision-making, vulnerability detection.
- Jie Ji. Service Security Issues in the 5G Core Network and How to Detect Them. https://nsfocusglobal.com/new-architecture-new-challenges-service-security-issues-in-the-5g-core-network-and-how-to-detect-them/ (July 06, 2022)
- Shafi M. 5G: A tutorial overview of standards, trials, challenges, deployment, and practice. IEEE Journal on selected areas in communications, 2017, Vol. 35(6), pp. 1201–1221.
- Rupprecht D., Dabrowski A., Holz T., Weippl E., and Pöpper C. On security research towards future mobile network generations. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, 2018, Vol. 20(3), pp. 2518–2542.
- Chopra G., Jain S., and Jha R.K. Possible security attack modeling in ultradense networks using high-speed handover management. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2017, Vol. 67(3), pp. 2178–2192.
- Engoulou R.G., Bellaïche M., Pierre S., and Quintero A. VANET security surveys. Computer Communications, May 2014, Vol. 44, pp. 1–13.
- Chen J. Service-oriented dynamic connection management for software-defined internet of vehicles. IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst., Oct. 2017, Vol. 18(10), pp. 2826–2837.
- Fatih S. and Sevil S. A Survey of Attacks and Detection Mechanisms on Intelligent Transportation Systems:VANETs and IoV. Ad Hoc Networks, march 2017, No. 61, pp. 1570–8705.
- Skatkov A.V., Bryuhoveckij A.A., Doronina Yu.V., Moiseev M.D., Skatkov I.A., and Chengar O.V. Adaptivnoe obnaruzhenie uyazvimostej interfejsov bespilotnyh transportnyh sredstv (Adaptive vulnerability detection of unmanned vehicle interfaces). Simferopol: Arial, 2020, 352 р.
- Skatkov A.V., Moiseev D.V., Bryuhoveckij A.A., Doronina YU.V., Skatkov I.A., and Shevchenko V.I. Strukturnyj sintez kanalov informacionnyh obmenov dlya bespilotnyh transportnyh sredstv (Structural synthesis of information exchange channels for unmanned vehicles). Simferopol: Arial, 2020, 320 р.
- Skanda V. Cyberphysical risks of hacked internet-connected vehicles. Physical reviewe, July 2019, Vol. 100(1), pp. 1–10. DOI:10.1103/PhysRevE.100.012316.
- Azam F., Yadav S.K., and Priyadarshi N. A comprehensive review of authentication schemes in vehicular ad-hoc network. IEEE Access, 2021, Vol. 9, pp. 31309–31321.
- Novosyolov V.G. and Skatkov A.V. Prikladnaya matematika dlya inzhenerov-sistemotekhnikov. Diskretnaya matematika v zadachah i primerah (Applied mathematics for systems engineers. Discrete mathematics in problems and examples). Kiev: UMK VO, 1992, 200 p.