V.A. Nurzai, Yu.M. Bykovsky
Sevastopol State University, RF, Sevastopol, Universitetskaya St., 33
The cause of emergency situations of man-made objects is often a deviation from the norm of the vibrational parameters of machines, units, mechanisms or supports. Early fixation of the vibration going beyond the established limits allows taking measures to prevent or reduce the consequences of the development of an accident. This makes further development and improvement of industrial vibrometry methods relevant.
Promising methods for monitoring the vibration state at industrial facilities with the constant presence of working personnel are non-contact optical measurement methods, without using lasers, based on the modulation of the properties of reflected light with using a digital video camera as a sensor.In the article, the effect of surface illumination on the measurement error of vibration by the photomodulation holographic method is investigated. An experiment was carried out to find the optimal illumination of a vibrating surface. A regression analysis of the obtained statistical data was applied, within which a nonlinear quadratic equation was obtained for the dependence of the minimum distinguishable amplitude of movements on illumination. The adequacy of the model was confirmed by the Fisher criterion, and optimal illumination ranges were found by means of dispersion analysis.
It is shown that the organization of specialized illumination for the measurement process itself is possible under production conditions and does not contradict illumination standards.
Keywords: vibration measurement, optical control, regression analysis.
- Salihov A.A. O mehanizme vozniknovenija i razvitija avarii na Sajano-Shushenskoj GJeS (About the mechanism of occurrence and development of the accident at the Sayano-Shushenskaya HPP). Nadezhnost’ i bezopasnost’ jenergetiki, 2010, No. 3(10), pp. 13–16.
- Balitskiy F.Ya., Barkov A.V., and Barkova N.A. Nerazrushayushchiy kontrol’ (Non-Destructive Testing), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2005, 829 p.
- GOST 30296-95, Moscow: Izdatel’stvo standartov, 1998.
- Gus’kov O.I., Kazhdan A.B., and Shimanskij A.A. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie v geologii i razvedke poleznyh iskopaemyh (Mathematical modeling in geology and mineral exploration), Moscow: Nedra, 1979, 168 p.
- Adler Ju.P., Markova E.V., and Granovskij Ju.V. Planirovanie jeksperimenta pri poiske optimal’nyh uslovij (Planning an experiment in the search for optimal conditions), Moscow: Nauka, 1976, 280 p.
- Kobzar’ A.I. Prikladnaja matematicheskaja statistika (Applied mathematical statistics), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2006, 816 p.
- http://xn--80aqa2d.xn--p1ai/files/2018-10-24-3802c58d-184c-4322-a2f7-d0aac8eb0e76.pdf (June 24, 2022)
- SP 52.13330.2016. (Set of rules), Moscow: Standartinform, 2018.
- Bykovskij Ju.M. and Nurzaj V.A. Obrabotka videosignala dlja izmerenija parametrov vibracii ob#ektov, raspolozhennyh na raznyh rasstojanijah ot nabljudatelja (Video signal processing for measuring vibration parameters of objects located at different distances from the observer). Sbornik nauchnyh statej NUK, 2015, No. 1, pp. 58–62.
- Bikkenin R.R. and Chesnokov M.N. Teorija jelektricheskoj svjazi (Theory of electrical communication). Moscow: Akademija, 2010, 329 p.