A.V. Dologlonyan, A.K. Sukhov
Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
The equations of the movement of the drift boat allowing to apply to calculations of the equation only for one of emersion/immersion processes on condition of equality of other coefficients in the equations and to use their results for another are developed. On the basis of the received model assessment of the energy saving mode of emersion/immersion of the drift boat is made.
Keywords: drift boat, equation of the movement, undersea vehicle, energy consumption.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Dologlonyan A.V., Sukhov A. K., Statsenko I. N. Device for changing buoyancy for deep-water apparatuses. Environmental Control systems. Sevastopol: IPTS, 2017. Issue 9 (29). pp. 27-35.
- Buoyancy engine developed for underwater gliders. Advanced Robotics. Asakawa K., Wataria K., Ohuchib H., Nakamurac M., Hyakudomea T., Ishiharaa Y. 2016 Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 41–49.
- Mikhailov D. N., Naidenko N. A., Boreyko A. A.. Experience in the development and testing of energy supply systems of the ANPA. 5th All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference “Technical problems of the development of the World Ocean”: Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference. confer., Vladivostok, 2013, pp. 118-124.
- Vukalovich M. P., Novikov I. I. Thermodynamika. Moskwa: Mashinostroenie, 1972. 672 p.
- Emtsev B. T. Tehnicheskaya gidromekhanika. Moskwa: Mashinostroenie, 1987. 440 p.
- Bronshtein I. N., Semendyaev K. A. Handbook of Mathematics for engineers and students of higher education institutions. Moscow: Nauka, 1980. 976 p.
- Krasnodubets L. A., Zaburdaev V. I., Alchakov V. V. Control of marine profile buoys as a method of increasing the representativeness of thermohaline measurements. Traffic patterns // Marine Hydrophysical Journal. 2012. No. 4. pp. 69-79.
- Web ресурс: http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0018/001 881/188170e.pdf (дата обращения: 06.09.2017).