V.A. Gaisky, P.V. Gaisky
Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
The method is intended for use in oceanology and can be used in other areas. The essence of the method is in using distributed profilemeters, containing n conductors modulated by linear sensitivity to the functions
using three profilemeters with different temperature (αi) and tenso (βi) sensitivity , placing them in a common soft shell and installed in medium along measured profile, measuring conductors resistance and determine the profile of temperature θ(z), pressure P(z) and density ρ(z) by formulas:
where z – spatial coordinate on profile (in particular, depth); aj , bj – expansion coefficients θ(z) and P(z) on basis of orthogonal functions , and coefficients aj and bj are determined by solving of n equations systems in the form:
where для для – integral measured resistance of 0-conductor (unmodulated) of i-profilemeter; Rij – integral measured resistance of j-conductor, modulated by function φj(z) with amplitude rim at background of constant component rim; Rim – equivalent resistance of i-profilemeter conductor with constant linear resistance rim with initial conditions; dP(z)/dz – derivative of pressure profile at point z; g(φ,z) – gravitational acceleration depending on geographical latitude of place φ and point depth z on profile. Technical result is in simultaneous measurement of temperature, pressure and density profiles with increased accuracy.
Keywords: distributed thermoprofilemeters, pressure thermoprofilemeter, density profile.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Guide to hydrological work in the oceans and seas. L.: Hydrometeoizdat. 1977. P. 725.
- IOC, SCOR and IAPSO, 2010: The international thermodynamic equation of seawater – 2010: Calculation and use of thermodynamic properties. Intergovernmental Oceanog0raphic Commission, Manuals and Guides No. 56, UNESCO (English), 196 pp. (Available from http://www.TEOS-10.org)
- A. S. 808872 USSR, G 01K 7/00. Device for measuring temperature / V. A. Gaisky. Publ. 28.02.1981. Byul. No. 8.
- A. S. 937998 USSR, G01 B7 / 18. A device for measuring elastic deformations of the structures / Gayskiy, V. A., A. T. hopko, A. K. Erokhin, I. J. Nemes. Publ. 26.06.1982. Byul. No. 23.
- Zaburdaev V. I., Gaisky V. A. Practical formulas for the relationship between pressure and depth in the Black sea / Marine hydrophysical journal, no. 6, 2002, P. 16-17.
- Ocean dynamics. Under the editorship of Y. P. Doronin. Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat. 1980. P. 304.