E.A. Rybalko, N.V. Baranova
All-Russian National Research Institute of Viticulture and Wine-Making “Magarach” of RAS
RF, Crimea, Yalta
UDC 634.8.047:581.524.44 (470.75)
A digital microclimatic map of the spatial distribution of thermal resources of the studied territory that limit the industrial viticulture due to the changed climatic conditions has been created. Soil types of the Crimean peninsula were analyzed as to their appropriateness for viticulture. Soil differences that limit effective grapes cultivation were identified. Based on the maps obtained, a digital complex multifactor mapping model of the spatial distribution of the main agroecological factors limiting industrial viticulture was developed.
Keywords: grapes, frost hazard, heat supply, soil, cartographic model, ecotopes, digital map, microclimatic map.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Borisenko M. N., Studennikova N. L., Kotolovets Z. V. Study of the current state of table viticulture in the conditions of the Alushta valley / / Magarach. Viticulture and Winemaking. 2017. no. 1. P. 6-8.
- Assessment of agroecological resources of the Bakhchisarai region of the Crimea in relation to the culture of grapes / V. I. Ivanchenko, E. A. Rybalko, N. V. Baranova [et al.] / / Viticulture and wine-making. 2012. Vol. 42. P. 24-27.
- Assessment of agro-climatic resources and their mapping taking into account the microclimate in the production of grapes in the conditions of the ybk / V. I. Ivanchenko, V. A. Melnikov, I. V. Zameta [et al.] // Days of science of the Crimean Federal University named after V. I. Vernadsky: collection of works of participants of the II scientific Conf. faculty, postgraduates, students and young scientists, October 24-28, 2016, Simferopol. P. 4-5.
- Influence of agro-climatic factors on the productivity of grapes in the Bakhchisaray district of the Crimea on the example of the state enterprise AF “Magarach”: thematic collection / a.m. Avidzba, V. I. Ivanchenko, N. V. Baranova [et al.] Yalta: Niviv “Magarach”, P. 19.
- Rybalko E. A. Adaptation of the mathematical model of spatial distribution of heat supply of the territory for the purpose of effective placement of industrial vineyards on the territory of the Crimean Peninsula / / Magarach. Viticulture and winemaking. 2014. no. 2. P. 10-11.
- Dragan N. A. Soil resources of the Crimea. Scientific monograph. Simferopol: TSU Publishing house, 2002. P. 143.
- Assessment of viticultural zones of the Crimea by soil characteristics for effective placement of grape varieties / V. I. Ivanchenko, E. A. Rybalko, N. V. Baranova [et al.] / / Magarach. Viticulture and winemaking. 2014. no. 1. P. 16-18.
- Rybalko E. A., Baranova N. V., Tvardovskaya L. B. Development of a large-scale cartographic model of the spatial distribution of heat supply on the territory of the Crimea for grape culture taking into account morphometric features of the terrain // Scientific works of the State scientific institution of the North Caucasus zonal research Institute of horticulture and viticulture of the Russian Academy of agricultural Sciences. 2016. Vol. 11. P. 17-22.
- Rybalko E. A., Baranova N. V. Development of a mathematical model of the spatial distribution of frost hazard on the territory of the Republic of Crimea in relation to the culture of grapes // Monitoring systems of environment. Sevastopol: INTS. 2016. Issue 6 (26). Pp. 101-105.