A.S. Boguslavsky, S.I. Kazakov, E.E. Lemeshko, I.G. Berzova
FSBSI Black Sea Hydrophysical Proving Ground of RAS, 298688, urban settlement Katsiveli, Rep. Crimea
UDC 556.332.012:(551.444:556.168) (477.75)+(262.5)
Using the hydrogeological model developed by the authors, conditions for the formation and trans-shore discharge, including submarine, of karst groundwater in the southwestern part of the Mountainous Crimea, were studied using the example of the Katsiveli site of the southern slope of the Ai-Petri Plateau and the coastal zone. It is shown that the main ways of rapid filtration and the possible submarine groundwater discharge from the Ai-Petri Plateau are sub-meridional zones of increased conductivity along the limestone accumulation zones and displaced rock massifs associated with deep tectonic irregularities along the boundaries of volcanogenic and terrigenous complexes of the investigated area.
Keywords: groundwater, water exchange, karst, modeling, discharge, Mountain Crimea, sediments, limestone outliers, coastal zone.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Geological map of the Mountainous Crimea. Scale 1: 200000 / ed. N.E. Derenyuk. Central thematic expedition of the Ministry of Geology of the Ukrainian SSR, 1984.
- Lebedinsky V. I., Makarov N. M. Volcanism Of The Mountain Crimea. Kiev: Publishing house of the Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, 1962. P. 209.
- Moiseev A. S. To the Geology of the South-Western part of the Main ridge of the Crimean mountains. L.: publishing house of the Geological Committee, 1930. P. 88.
- Novik N. N., Wolfman Yu. M. Evolution of planetary stress fields within the seismically active regions of Ukraine, the latest discontinuities and discontinuous displacements / / Geodynamics of the Crimean-Black Sea region. Simferopol, 1997. P. 81-90.
- Pribluda V. D., Kojaspirov A. A., Dublyansky V. N. Balance of underground waters of the South-Western part of the Mountainous Crimea / / Geologicheskiy Zhurnal, 1979, Vol. 39, No. 2, P. 38-46.
- Mikhailovsky S. N., Pchelintsev V. F. Hydrogeological research in the Kuchuk-koisk and Kikeneiz districts of the southern Coast of Crimea. Hydrogeological research in the Leninsky district of the southern Coast of the Crimea. I geologorazvedochnoe Izd-vo, 1932. P. 187.
- Modeling of underground water resources in the South-Western part of the Mountainous Crimea / V. M. Shestopalov, A. S. Boguslavsky, A. B. Klimchuk [et al.] / / Geology and minerals of the World ocean. Kiev, 2008. No. 4. P. 5-28.
- Gorbatov V. I. Report on engineering and geological conditions of the site of the projected construction of a group of individual residential buildings in the village of T. Katsiveli // Report of the Yalta integrated hydrogeological and engineering-geological party, 1993. P. 16.
- Results of regime studies of landslides in the South Caucasus for 1962-1992. Funds of the Yalta complex hydrogeological and engineering-geological party. Yalta.
- Сiang W.H, Kinzelbach W. 3D Groundwater modeling with PMWin. Springer, 2001. 346 pp.