A.A. Bryukhovetskiy1, A.V. Skatkov1, Y.E. Shishkin1,2
1Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Education «Sevastopol State University», Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Universitetskaya St., 33
2Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
The paper introduces an approach to solve the problem of detecting a change in the state of the monitoring data stream using normal distribution models based on Spearman’s nonparametric statistics criterion. The problem of detecting anomalies in complex-structured monitoring data for critical-purpose systems is discussed. The decision of agent generation intensity values influence estimation problem, intensity of applications service, system loading, samples volume, time of characteristics measurement, intervals of characteristics measurement time and significance levels on change of a monitoring object condition is resulted. The results of probabilistic simulation of a critical object are discussed.
Keywords: complex structured data, monitoring, simulation, queuing system, Big Data, heteroscedasticity effect, network traffic, complex systems modeling.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- V. V. Devyatkov Methodology and technology of imitation research of complex systems: current state and development prospects: monograph. SPb .: University textbook, 2013.448 p.
- Skatkov A., Bryukhovetskiy A., Shevchenko V., Voronin D. Monitoring of Qualitative Changes of Network Traffic States Based on the Heteroscedasticity Effect. IEEE AIST-2016 international conference, Caspian Sea Edition, Baku, 12-14 October 2016. P. 562-565.
- Shishkin Yu.E., Skatkov A.V. Solution of the problem of scheduling of large dimensions using Big Data technology // Information technologies and information security in science, technology and education “INFOTECH – 2015”: materials of the international. scientific-practical conf. / under scientific. ed. A.V. Skatkov. (Sevastopol, September 7-11, 2015). Sevastopol: SevGU, 2015.S. 103–105.
- Kleinrock L. Queuing Theory / per. from English I.I. Grushko / ed. IN AND. Neumann. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1979.432 p.
- Shishkin Yu.E. Analysis of models of interaction between users and providers of cloud services // Intelligent systems, management and mechatronics – 2016: materials of all-Russian. scientific and technical conf. young scientists, graduate students and students (Sevastopol, May 19–21, 2016). Sevastopol: SevGU, 2016. P. 289–293.
- Wentzel E.S. Probability theory and its engineering applications. Moscow: Nauka, 2007.491 p.
- Skatkov A.V., Bryukhovetskiy A.A., Shishkin Yu.E. Comparative analysis of methods for detecting changes in the states of network traffic // Automation: problems, ideas, solutions: abstracts of the international conference. scientific and technical conf. (Sevastopol, September 05-11, 2016). Sevastopol: SevGU, 2016. P. 67–69.
- Functionally-oriented nodal approximation of the problem of monitoring distributed environments / A.V. Skatkov, A.A. Bryukhovetsky, K.S. Tkachenko [et al.] // Environmental control systems. Sevastopol: IPTS. 2016. Issue. 4 (24). S. 42–48.
- Skatkov A.V., Bryukhovetskiy A.A., Moiseev D.V. Intelligent monitoring system for solving large-scale scientific problems in cloud computing environments // Information management systems. SPb: GUAP Publishing House, 2017. No. 2 (87). S. 19-25.
- Boev V.D. Conceptual design of systems in Anylogic 7 and GPSS World. M .: NOI Intuit, 2016.556 p. ISBN: 978-5-9556-0161-8.
- Grekov A.N., Shishkin Yu.E. Modeling of a three-component acoustic flow rate meter // Environmental Control Systems. Sevastopol: IPTS. 2016. Issue. 6 (26). S. 33-40.