A.T. Kochergin1, S.V. Zhukova2, Ye.Yu. Malygin3
1 Kerch Branch (“YugNIRO”) of the Azov Research Institute for Fisheries, the RF, Kerch, Sverdlov St., 2
2 Azov Research Institute for Fisheries, the RF, Rostov-na-Donu, Beregovaay St., 21 V
3 Russian State Hydrometeorological University, the RF, Saint Petersburg, Malookhtinsky Prospect, 98
Based on the multi-annual data on salinity and vertical thermohaline stability of the waters in summer seasons of 1992–2016, inter-annual variability of these parameters has been analyzed for different areas of the Sea of Azov. Trends, cycles, magnitudes have been identified, zoning of the sea in line with the pattern of temporal variability of salinity and vertical thermohaline stability has been carried out. The years that were pivotal for trends in inter-annual development of the analyzed parameters were specified, as well as the areas of their relatively high and low dynamics of temporal variability.
Keywords: the Sea of Azov, salinity, stability, inter-annual variability, trend, repeating pattern.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Ecosystem of the sea of Azov: regime, productivity, management problems. Part I. Mode and productivity in the period before river flow regulation / S. p. Volovik, I. G. Kolpakova, E. A. Lavrenova [et al.]. Krasnodar: Kuban state University. uni-t. 2008. P. 347.
- Ilin Yu. P. Hydrometeorological conditions of the seas of Ukraine. Volume 1: the sea of Azov / V. V. Fomin, N. N. Dyakov, S. B. Gorbach. Sevastopol: Ministry of emergency situations and NAS of Ukraine, Maritime Department of the Ukrainian research hydrometeorological Institute, 2009. P. 402.
- Kuropatkin A. P. Change in the salinity of the sea of Azov / A. P. Kuropatkin, S. V. Zhukova, V. M. Shishkin [et al.] / / Questions of fishing. 2013. Vol. 14, No. 4 (56). P. 666-673.
- Kuropatkin A. P. Modern and perspective changes in the salinity of the sea of Azov / A. P. Kuropatkin, S. V. Zhukova, V. M. Shishkin [et al.] / / Scientific and Technical journal. 2015. no. 1. P. 7-15.
- Kuropatkin A. P. Regularities of formation of the space-time structure of the thermohaline stratification of the waters of the sea of Azov / A. P. Kuropatkin, S. V. Zhukova, V. M. Shishkin [et al.] / / Main problems of fisheries and protection of fisheries reservoirs of the Azov-black sea basin: collection of scientific works (2012-2013). Rostov on / D. 2014. P. 135-155.
- Knipovich N. M. Hydrology of seas and brackish waters (in application to commercial business). Moscow: Pishchepromizdat. 1938. P. 513.
- Fedosov M. V., Vinogradova E. V. Main features of the hydrochemical regime of the sea of Azov // Works of VNIRO. 1955. Vol. 31. Issue 1. M. P. 9-35.
- Kuropatkin A. P. Investigation of changes in the spatial and temporal structure of salinity fields in the sea of Azov // Regime and biological resources of the Azov-black sea basin: Problems of sustainable development of fisheries: proceedings of the international conference. scientific Conf. (Rostov-on-don, December 17-19, 2003). 2003. P. 92-103.