S.V. Ostakh1, М.Е. Bezrukov2, О.S. Ostakh1
1 Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas (National Research University), 65 Leninsky Prospekt, Moscow, 119991, Russian Federation
2 Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod (UNN), 23 Prospekt Gagarina (Gagarin Avenue) BLDG 2, Nizhny Novgorod, 603950, Russian Federation
UDC: 502: 663.18
This article provides organization and method guidelines for constructing automated climate system (ACS), a closed-loop system with adjustable sections designed for micro-bioremediation processes engineering and testing. Architecture and basic principles are considered to ACS unit designing. Finally, a three-stage complex is proposed for conducting micro-bioremediation pilot studies, involving consistent sequential use of the ACS, a special pilot test site within the complex, and a control and measuring point, all contributing to land remediation projects.
Keywords: automation, hydrocarbon pollution, climate, monitoring, bioremediation, rehabilitation.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Basic provisions on land reclamation, removal, conservation and rational use of the fertile soil layer (approved by the Ministry of natural resources of Russia and Roskomzema of December 22, 1995, No. 525/67).
- Methods of soil Microbiology and biochemistry / Edited By D. G. Zvyagintsev, Moscow: MSU Publishing house, 1991, P. 304.
- Engineering interactive system for neutralization of oil-containing waste contaminated with natural radionuclides / S. V. Meshcheryakov, S. V. Ostakh, O. S. Ostakh [et al.] / / labor Safety in industry. 2017. No. 9. P. 46-51.
- Erofeev L. A. Study of processes of biodegradation of oil pollution under the influence of various forms of remediaton // Advances in modern science. 2016. Vol. 7. No. 10. P. 10-14.
- Silishchev N. N. Microbiological technologies in the processes of remediation of natural and technogenic objects: autoref. Diss. … doctor of biology. Ufa, 2009. P. 48.
- Myazin V. A. Development of ways to improve the efficiency of bioremediation of soils in the Kola North in case of oil pollution (in the conditions of a model experiment): author’s abstract. … Cand. Biol. Sciences. Apatity, 2014. P. 25.