Branch of Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, RF, Sochi, Kurortny Av., 99/18
In the practice of protecting complex technical systems and products operating under the affect of aggressive environmental factors, weather-resistant polymeric coatings are used for protective and decorative equipment painting. In addition, various technical inscriptions (marking, graphic information, etc.) are applied to the external surface of the products. One of the conditions for the complex technical systems and critical products safe operation under the external climatic factors affect is the persistence of technical lacquers, markings and graphic information applied to polymer coatings and materials of the external contour of devices and operational storage containers.
In this work the study of the affect of the environmental factors of humid subtropics on the persistence of technical inscriptions depending on the brand and color, paints and varnishes used for these purposes on various protective polymeric coatings is made. In order to assess the persistence of technical inscriptions on protective polymer coatings, a method of field tests in the environment of humid subtropics was chosen. The aim of the method was to exhibit samples with a protective coating and labeling for a fixed period of time, while exposed to the humid subtropics coastal atmosphere natural factors while monitoring environmental parameters and technical inscriptions persistence in the process of the samples exposure.
As a result of this work, the time period of preservation of technical inscriptions made by various brands of paints and varnishes on samples of polymer coatings within the coastal region conditions are determined. The best combinations of marking paintwork materials with polymer coatings, widely used for the protection of equipment, are identified.
Keywords: environmental factors, natural climatic tests, technical inscriptions, paints, polymer coatings, safe operation.
LIST OF REFERENCES:
- GOST 16350-80 ESZKS. Climate of the USSR. Zoning and statistical parameters of climate factors for technical purposes.
- ISO 9223 Corrosion of metals and alloys. Corrosivity of atmospheres.
- GOST 9.906-83 ESZKS. Climate testing stations. General requirements.
- GOST 6992-68 ESZKS. Paint and varnish coatings. Test method for resistance to atmospheric conditions.
- Andryushchenko E. A. light Resistance of paint coatings. Moscow: Chemistry, 1986. P. 192.
- Research of atmospheric stability of PCM in the Primorye atmosphere of warm humid and moderately warm climate / V. N. Kirillov, V. A. Efimov, O. A. dobryanskaya [et al.] / / hydroaviasalon 2008: sat. docl. VII science. Conf. on hydroaviation (Moscow, 05-06 September 2008). Moscow: TSAGI FSUE. prof. N.E. Zhukovsky, 2008. Part 1. P. 321-326.
- Rudnev V. P. Assessment of weather resistance of perspective polymer coatings in the conditions of coastal marine climate / / Problems of sustainable development of regions of recreational specialization: SB. nauch. articles’. Sochi, RIO SNITS RAS ISBN 978-5-88702-244-4. 2008. P. 184-193.
- GOST 9.407-2015 ESZKS. Paint and varnish coatings. Method for evaluating the appearance.
- Semyonova L. V., Karimova S. A., Polyakova A.V. Modern complex systems of protection of structures made of metal, polymer composite materials and their compounds / / materials science news. Science and technology: science. electron. magazine, 2014. № 3. P. 1-9.
- Climate tests of paint coatings based on fluoroplast and features of its destruction / Pavlov A.V., N. p. Andreeva, M. R. Pavlov [et al.] / / Proceedings of VIAM. 2019. № 5. P. 103-110.
- GOST 15150-69 ESZKS. Machines, devices, and other technical systems. Design for different climatic regions. Categories, conditions of operation, storage and transportation in terms of the impact of climatic factors of the environment.