E.I. Azarenko, L.I. Osadchaya
Sevastopol State University, RF, Sevastopol, Universitetskaya St., 33
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The paper presents the results of a study of the state and pollution of the tributaries of the Вlack River, which made it possible to substantiate the list of substances that have a significant impact on water quality and are subject to accounting as part of permissible impact standards (PIS) for each of the considered water bodies, as well as to establish water quality standards.
Based on the analysis of monitoring information collected at the points of the Territorial monitoring system for the state and pollution of surface water bodies in the city of Sevastopol in 2016-2020, data from the Department of Natural Resources and Ecology of the city of Sevastopol, GUPS “Vodokanal” on the use of water bodies and the requirements of regulatory legal acts RF to the PIS forming, the following conclusions are made:
– pollution of the waters of the Black River tributaries comes from point sources of organized discharge of household and equivalent wastewater; potentially controlled diffuse sources (fugitive discharges of domestic wastewater); unmanaged diffuse sources (runoff from agricultural land and settlements);
– the list of indicators to be recorded as part of the PIS for these objects includes phosphates, nitrites, ammonium ion, BOD5, suspended solids, iron, manganese, copper, magnesium, calcium, nickel, zinc, phenols, sulfates, surfactants, oil products; Priority pollutants whose concentrations may exceed MPC include BOD5, nitrites, phenols, total iron, manganese, copper;
– in the development of PIS for the Black River tributaries, it is advisable to adopt the most stringent water quality standards for existing types of water use (hygienic or fishery MPCs).
Keywords: pollution of water bodies, priority pollutants, permissible impact standards, organized discharge, diffuse discharge, runoff from territories, water quality standards.
- Prikaz MPR RF 12.12.2007 № 328 (Code of laws of the Russian Federation), 2007 (September 20, 2022).
- SanPiN 1.2.3685-21 (Electronic fund of legal and electronic documents), 2021 (September 20, 2022).
- 3. Prikaz Ministerstva sel’skogo hozjajstva RF 13.12.2016 № 552 (Code of laws of the Russian Federation), 2016 (September 20, 2022).
- RD 52.24.622–2019. (Standard RF), Rostov-na-Donu: Roshydromet, 2019 (September 20, 2022).