R.R. Daminev, L.R. Asfandiyarova, G.V. Yunusova, I.V. Ovsyannikova
Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, Branch of Sterlitamak,
Russian Federation, Sterlitamak, Oktyabrya St., 2
UDC 631.45, 581.5
The soils of an industrial city were studied using phytotesting methods. In the quality of the test object, a watercress was chosen. Estimation of toxicity was made on the basis of comparison of the germination and total length of the sprout. The main sources of pollution were identified, and priority sources of pollution were identified.
Keywords: soil cover, technogenic pollution, ecotoxicological analysis, phytotesting, watercress, germination, toxicity assessment.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Bulgakov N. G. Control of the natural environment as a set of methods of bioindication, environmental diagnostics and normalization // Problems of the environment and natural resources: Overview. VINITI, 2003, no. 4, P. 33-70.
- Ecotoxicological analysis of the state of a water object / R. R. Daminev, L. R. Asfandiyarova, A. A. Panchenko [et al.] / / Bulletin of the Tver state University. Series “Biology and ecology”. 2017. no. 3. P. 141-147.
- GOST R 53123-2008 – the quality of the soil. Sampling. Part 5. Guide to the study of urban and industrial sites for soil contamination.
- Study of vertical migration of substances in the soils of an industrial city / R. R. Daminev, L. R. Asfandiyarova, G. V. Yunusova [et al.] / / oil and Gas business. 2017. Vol. 15, No. 1. P. 236-240.
- Methods for determining soil toxicity by seed germination and measuring the average length of cress seedlings (Lepidium sativum) FR.1.39.2016.24117.