Y.E. Shishkin1,2, A.V. Skatkov1
1 Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Education «Sevastopol State University», Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Universitetskaya St., 33
2 Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, Russian Federation, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
An actor model of the monitoring information system based on cloud services technology with the use of mobile applications to continuously provide decision making support for managing the interaction of mobile IT service agents is proposed. The article is aimed at the development of information technologies special issues in solving problems of detecting anomalous values of critical objects and processes (A-task) using digital filtering and gradient methods in cloud systems.
As the basic architecture of the developed actor model for the cloud environment it is suggested to use the architecture of the reference cloud infrastructure model, containing additional components essential for the developed system. To achieve this goal, the reference architecture was expanded by the introduction of additional types of mobile actors: a mobile services provider, a network administrator and a cloud crisis manager, which form a multi-agent model of the computing system.
The developed model meets the requirements of functional flexibility, information security, decentralization, flexibility of the microservice structure, extensibility through the provision of specialized API-interfaces and is aimed at increasing the validity of the decision-making process. At the system-wide level interaction processes and roles of service agents, actors interaction scenarios for monitoring systems of objects and processes in complex systems are described.
It is established that at the expert estimation for the case under consideration the technology of cloud mobile microservices got the highest summary quality of service metrics.
Keywords: monitoring, mathematical modeling, cloud computing, multi-agent model, detection of anomalies, clustering, critical systems, data mining, mobile application.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Slawik M., Zilci B., Küpper A. Establishing User-centric Cloud Service Registries // Future Generation Computer Systems. 2018. Vol. 87. P. 846–867. DOI: 10.1016/j.future.2018.03.010
- System modeling of factor interactions for cloud services / A.V. Skatkov, V. I. Shevchenko, A. A. Bryukhovetsky [et al.]. Simferopol, 2018. P. 420.
- Foster I. Service-Oriented Science. // Science, 2005. 308 (5723). P. 814−817.
- Shishkin Yu. E., Skatkov A.V. Method for detecting anomalies in an interactive mode in observations scalar fields gradients // Environmental monitoring systems. 2018. No. 12 (32). P. 30-37.
- Shishkin Yu. E., Skatkov A.V. Data clustering in anomalies detection tasks based on orthogonal filters // Environmental monitoring systems. 2018. № 11 (31). P. 36–43.
- Upadhyay N. Managing Cloud Service Evaluation and Selection // Procedia Computer Science. 2017. Vol. 122. P. 1061–1068. DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2017.11.474
- A.V. Skatkov, Y.E. Shishkin Anomaly identification model in the observation field using parametric monitoring systems // Environmental monitoring systems. 2017. №10 (30). P. 48–53.
- Saravana B.B., Karthikeyan N.K., Raj R.S. Fuzzy service conceptual ontology system for cloud service recommendation // Computers & Electrical Engineering. 2018. Vol. 69. P 435–446. DOI: 10.1016/j.compeleceng.2016.09.013
- Derkahov S.E., Manashov A.N. Anomalous dimensions of composite operators in scalar field theories // Journal of Mathematical Sciences. 2010. Vol. 168. P. 837–855. DOI: 10.1007/s10958-010-0032-9
- A.A. Bryukhovetskiy, A.V. Skatkov, Y.E. Shishkin Modeling of anomaly detection processes in complex structured monitoring data // Environmental monitoring systems. 2017. № 9 (29). P.45–49.
- Zhmurko S. A. Generalized model of an agent and a multiagent system // Proceedings of the southern Federal University. 2008. No. 4 (81). P. 115-118.
- Liu F., Tong J., Mao J. NIST Cloud Computing Reference Architecture. Recommendations of the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Cloud Computing Program Information Technology Laboratory National Institute of Standards and Technology Gaithersburg. 2011. 35 p.
- Hogan M., Liu F., Sokol A. NIST Cloud Computing Standards Roadmap. Computer Security Division Information Technology Laboratory National Institute of Standards and Technology Gaithersburg. 2011. 76 p.
- Pääkkönen P., Pakkala D. Reference Architecture and Classification of Technologies, Products and Services for Big Data Systems // Big Data Research. 2015. Vol. 2. P. 166–186. DOI: 10.1016/j.bdr.2015.01.001
- Greekov A. N., Shishkin Y. Y. The solution to the problem of pattern recognition under conditions of limited computational resources // Ecobiological problems of the Azov-black sea region and integrated management of biological resources: materials of the IV scientific practice. young. Conf. Sevastopol: Kolorit, 2017. P. 60-63.
- Shishkin Y.E. Big Data visualization in decision making // Science in Progress: tes. Everything is fine. scientific-practical Conf. undergraduates and postgraduates. Novosibirsk, October 20, 2016 Novosibirsk: NGTU, 2016. P. 203-205.
- Shishkin, Yu E. Analysis of patterns of interaction between users and providers of cloud services // Intelligent systems, control and mechatronics-2016: materials of vseros. scientific and technical conference of young scientists, postgraduates and students (Sevastopol, may 19-21, 2016). Sevastopol: Sevsu, 2016. P. 289-293.
- Brooks P. Metrics for managing it services: per. s Engl. M.: Alpina Business books, 2008. 283 p.
- Unsupervised real-time anomaly detection for streaming data / S. Ahmad, A. Lavin, S. Purdy [et al.] // Neurocomputing. 2017. Vol. 262. P. 134–147. DOI: j.neucom.2017.04.070