Institute of Natural and Technical Systems, RF, Sevastopol, Lenin St., 28
To expand the frequency range to the frequency of the measured parameters, it is proposed to use n sensors of various well-known inertia parameters, to the outputs of which n accurate analog-to-digital converters with a sampling frequency and m discrete Fourier transforms N time readings into n spectra of amplitudes of the real from of the members and the imaginary from of the members of the frequency components are connected. Using the known aliasing mechanism (superposition of n high frequencies on the lower ones) for each frequency component of each sensor, the sum of n the overlapping frequencies with the weights of the real and imaginary components of the transfer characteristics of the sensors is made up, form them systems of linear algebraic equations from n strings are formed for individual frequencies from n. The solution of these N systems determines n additional spectral components of the measured signal for discrete frequencies in the band . In this way, an increase in speed by n times is achieved without creating a less inertial sensor, which is impossible for some sensors, for example, very accurate quartz and stable ones, as well as without upsampling and accurate analog-to-digital conversion, possibilities of which also have quantitative limitations for the achieved level of technology. This is accomplished through structural redundancy: the use n of different measuring channels and special processing of primary measuring information with the beneficial use of the inertia of the sensors and aliasing during upsampling to modulate the high-frequency components and transfer them to the low-frequency part of the spectrum of the measured signal with subsequent restoration.
Keywords: information sensor, aliasing, broadband.
- Gajskij V.A. and Gajskij P.V. Pogreshnosti diskretizacii mnogomernyh sluchajnyh gidrofiziche-skih polej so stepennymi spektrami (Discretization errors of multidimensional random hydrophysical fields with power-law spectra). Morskoj gidrofizicheskij zhurnal, 1994, No. 6, pp. 61–66.
- Principy postroeniya tekhnicheskih sredstv issledovaniya okeana (Principles of construction of technical means of ocean research). Moscow: Nauka, 1982, 324 p.
- Paramonov A.N., Kushnir V.M., and Zaburdaev V.I. Sovremennye metody i sredstva izmereniya gidrologicheskih parametrov (Modern methods and means of measuring hydrological parameters). Kiev: Nauk. dumka, 1979, 248 p.
- Levashov D.E. Tekhnika ekspedicionnyh issledovanij: Instrumental’nye metody i tekhnicheskie sredstva ocenki promyslovo-znachimyh faktorov sredy (Expedition Research Technique: Instrumental Methods and Technical Means for Assessing Commercially Significant Environmental Factors). Moscow: Publishing House of VNIRO, 2003, 400 p.
- Pfriem H. Zur messung Veränderlicher Temperaturen von Gasen and Flüssigkeiten. Forsch. Geb. Ingenieurwesens, 1936, Bd. 7, H. 2, pp. 85–82.
- Azizov A.M. and Gordov A.N. Tochnost’ izmeritel’nyh preobrazovatelej (Transducer accuracy). Leningrad: Energiya, 1975, 256 p.
- Makarov I.M. and Menskij B.M. Linejnye avtomaticheskie sistemy (elementy teorii, metody rasche-ta i spravochnyj material) (Linear automatic systems (elements of theory, calculation methods and reference material). Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1982, 504 p.
- Novickij P.V. Osnovy informacionnoj teorii izmeritel’nyh ustrojstv (Fundamentals of information theory of measuring devices). Leningrad: Energiya, 1968, 248 p.
- Sergienko A.B. Cifrovaya obrabotka signalov. Uchebnik dlya vuzov (Digital signal processing. Textbook for universities). Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 2006, 751 p.